Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I get one of these? What are its advantages over a charging grip and how good...

B

Brad Spar

Should I get one of these? What are its advantages over a charging grip and how good is this thing in general?

J

Justin Jauss

Have you not read the 100000000s of post full of people gushing over this controller?

B

Benjamin J. Barlowe

It really is a fantastic controller, but in the end it's just a matter of preference.

D

Donzell Bell

Very comfortable! Better than a Xbox controller ID SAY!

B

Bebo Barreiro

Its the best trust

T

Taylor Alexis Johnson

i never use my joycons unless its in handheld mode the pro is much better than the grip

K

Kyle MacDonald

It's only worth the $70 IF you get one with a functional D-pad..

I

Indru Maiorescu

I have two Pro Controllers and I intend to have at least four at some point. They're the best!

K

Kyle MacDonald

Even though I have one sometimes I still feel more comfortable using the grip.

R

Roddy Martin

Makes the joycons feel like shit

B

Brandon Perry

Idk why people have charging grips, my joy cons have never died on me. & i played split joy con exclusively before i got my pro controller.

C

Chris Skaf

I love this thing.

S

Setsuna F Seiei

It is the best controller

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

I rarely use mine. It holds a good charge but for me the JoyCons are more comfortable

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Definitely should, the specs should be somewhere under the screen shot

L

Liam Rhodes

I skipped it and went with the 8BitDo instead since you can use it with the Switch, PC, mobile devices and SNES/NES Mini. Costs way less too and looks like the SNES Controller.

T

Tim Bogart

I thought the joycon grip was fine, was gonna buy a second pair of joycons but then I saw this for 10 bucks less and thought "eh why not? If I don't like it I'll return it" after playing with the pro controller I'll never go back to the joycon grips

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I had my reservations about dropping $60 on a controller as well, but I love it. The width is more comfortable on my palms, the buttons are more comfortable for fingers (especially the joysticks), and their placement is more convenient I think. I really enjoy the weight of it as well.

R

Richard Marbles Goddard

Probably the best controller on any console.

C

Cliff White

That price

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom