Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ***Admin/Moderator Post*** ***January 2018 Friend Code Thread*** First friend code...

I

Isabella Hale

***Admin/Moderator Post***

***January 2018 Friend Code Thread***

First friend code thread of the new year!!

Hello to all of you wonderful friends in this Nintendo Switch Community! We're approaching 40K+ of us and we would like to thank all of you for being here and hanging out!

We've usually had a "friend code post" floating around where we ask all of you to post your codes in once place so that they can be easily found so we can all game with each other. We've done these so we can avoid the constant singular posts of 40,000 people EACH taking a post and putting their codes as that would flood the page with nothing else while also getting your code lost in the shuffle. We've also done themed code posts for specific games, however, we also understand that not everyone will like the same games as another and have felt discouraged about posting on those threads. Finally, this group has been around over a year since it began in it's infancy to where we all are at now (thank you, again, for being here!) meaning that many of the previous friend code posts likely have outdated info.

In the spirit of keeping order where we can all still come to one spot to find friends to game with- we have decided to post a MONTHLY code post. All are welcome- no games are discriminated. There have been a number recent and awesome games that have come about, single-player (Mario Odyssey) and multi-player (Splatoon) and other coming soon (Doom, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Xenoblade and more), we all want to have some buddies to jam with. So please, feel free to put your friend codes below and also name whatever games your looking to play- if you feel like it.

We'll be doing this on a monthly basis towards the beginning of each month. This way we know who is all currently playing and what. We'll start out with our Admins & Mods below. Feel free to give any of us an add and we'd love to game on.

Thanks everyone! See ya on the Switch -

Admin:
Justin - 6854-8890-0400
Linzie- 2567-4793-4788

Mods:
Alex - 0717-7855-0979
Benjamin - 7615-2366-6797
Christopher - 5957-3642-6396
Jason - 2242-7347-6035
Lawrence - 7243-0879-9007
Trevor - 5885-5896-9762

Not all mods are listed above due to privacy or have the maximum amount of friends.

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

E

Eric Gonzales

Friend Code SW-1390-0733-2531

Been playing Xenoblade a lot, but also Splatoon 2, Chess Ultra, & Street Fighter.

G

Giovane Reis

C

Cliff White

G

Garrett Myers

C

Carlos Escobar

Add me please! I just play zelda for now but eventually will get more games! SW-4306-2317-5031

M

Melvin Morton Jr

D

Daniel Barrera

W

Will Hill

A

Andrew Weary

A

Adam Taylor

Add up

K

Kevin Epperson

Friend Code: SW-5358-6758-0780
Been playing Mario Kart, Splatoon 2

J

Jacob Stafford

M

Melvin Chacon

Feel free to add

A

Arturo Gutierrez

Thank you for letting me be part of this community. And my FC is SW-3680-5730-8422.. And I just got Zelda BOTW today!! So hyped to play it..and as for multiplayer, I am planning on playing doom.

K

Kaelee Lahaie

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

SW-6671-9081-2432

I don't know how to put this... but, I'm kind of a big deal.

People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

J

Jorge Osorio

C

Charlie Wickham

SW-7630-1458-0321

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom