Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ***Admin/Moderator Post*** ***December 2017 Friend Code Thread*** Hello to all of...

I

Isabella Hale

***Admin/Moderator Post***

***December 2017 Friend Code Thread***

Hello to all of you wonderful friends in this Nintendo Switch Community! We're approaching 40K+ of us and we would like to thank all of you for being here and hanging out!

We've usually had a "friend code post" floating around where we ask all of you to post your codes in once place so that they can be easily found so we can all game with each other. We've done these so we can avoid the constant singular posts of 40,000 people EACH taking a post and putting their codes as that would flood the page with nothing else while also getting your code lost in the shuffle. We've also done themed code posts for specific games, however, we also understand that not everyone will like the same games as another and have felt discouraged about posting on those threads. Finally, this group has been around over a year since it began in it's infancy to where we all are at now (thank you, again, for being here!) meaning that many of the previous friend code posts likely have outdated info.

In the spirit of keeping order where we can all still come to one spot to find friends to game with- we have decided to post a MONTHLY code post. All are welcome- no games are discriminated. There have been a number recent and awesome games that have come about, single-player (Mario Odyssey) and multi-player (Splatoon) and other coming soon (Doom, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Xenoblade and more), we all want to have some buddies to jam with. So please, feel free to put your friend codes below and also name whatever games your looking to play- if you feel like it.

We'll be doing this on a monthly basis towards the beginning of each month. This way we know who is all currently playing and what. We'll start out with our Admins & Mods below. Feel free to give any of us an add and we'd love to game on.

Thanks everyone! See ya on the Switch -

Admin:
Justin - 6854-8890-0400
Linzie- 2567-4793-4788

Mods:
Alex - 0717-7855-0979
Benjamin - 7615-2366-6797
Christopher - 5957-3642-6396
Jason - 2242-7347-6035
Lawrence - 7243-0879-9007
Sophie - 3148-7066-0714
Trevor - 5885-5896-9762

Not all mods are listed above due to privacy or have the maximum amount of friends.

J

Jacob Stafford

D

David Casillas

Chill guy here. Feel free to add^^ I play a lot of splatoon. Other things as well.
New friends appreciated

A

Andrew Schmidt

J

Josh Brown

S

Saulo Chaves Tortoledo

A

Amanda Zeeb

D

Dave Shorkey

E

Emmanuel White

M

Melvin Morton Jr

M

Matthew Adam

R

Rhys Bradley

4252-8213-2344

F

Freddy Giumenta

Anyone can me!!

L

Luke Drake

My favorite types of games are single player, but I play 2D fighting games, Splatoon, and Arms as well. Platformers both 2D and 3D are my favorite genre with adventure and JRPGs coming close. I started gaming at 3 years old with the Atari 2600, but these days I stick almost exclusively to indies and Nintendo's past and present. My favorite console is the SNES and if you're interested here's my favorite game for every Nintendo console:

NES - Metroid
Game Boy - Donkey Kong '94
Super NES - Earthbound
Virtual Boy - Teleroboxer
N64 - Super Mario 64
GBA - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
GameCube - Metroid Prime
DS - Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy
3DS - LoZ: A Link Between Worlds
Wii U - Pikmin 3
Switch - LoZ: Breath of the Wild

T

Tynia Mercedez Tinsley-McQueen

A

Allan Feliphe Guarneri

A

Angelica Schenold

J

Joey Serrana

J

Jacob Hickey

These are the only games i have for the switch.

Monopoly
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odyssy
Uno

I will eventually get more but for now thats all i have if anyone wanna friend me.

Friend Code: SW-8509-5076-9108

S

Scott Ditchfield

Rachael Smith
Jeremy Hess

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom