Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch WWE 2K18 on the Nintendo Switch... As promised I did in fact pick up my pre-order to...

J

Jason James Grubb

WWE 2K18 on the Nintendo Switch...
As promised I did in fact pick up my pre-order to test it out for myself. At this stage it's every bit as bad as the reviews suggest.
So then why didn't I trust the reviews?
Well I never said I didn't but a reviewer rarely updates their opinion if is fixed post release, and I really want this to be good

Also I have until January 12th to return the game with a full refund because if a store policy. Which is nice.

I hereby promise to keep those of you interested updated. I for one as a Wrestling fan hope this gets fixed, it's unplayable in its current state.

Here's hoping for a GLORIOUS update coming soon

#HAPPYRUSEVDAY

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

Ive yet to play my copy! Hoping for an update as i want this to be good for 4 player local multiplayer gaming nights

R

Ralph Dennis

Saw someone mention a patch next week? Hope that gets it running right

G

Geoff Greene

Meh. wrestling smeshtling. Take it back

B

Brandon Green

You know. Im quite fine with it. Could be a lot better. I am use to the ps2 when svr 11 came out. So maybe thats why im fine with it.

M

Michael Hayes

2K fixed the game crippling issues with NBA 2k18 on the Switch, so I would expect WWE 2k to be fixed as well. It is just so late in the game's annual cycle that I worry more in the case of the WWE game being brought up to the standard of the other console versions.

A

Alexander Jones

I'm enjoying it, although the glitching, load times, and lag definitely, definitely hold it back. At the moment, it's mediocre, at best.

If it gets patched it will become far more playable and enjoyable. They did that for NBA 2k18, so hopefully they'll hop to.

R

Ryan Gillispie

I don’t trust reviews as far as if they just didn’t like the game/Story, ect... but if they say the game has serious issues even running, I do listen to those. That’s why I never picked up RIME and I was really excited about that game. Apparently, it runs terrible for the Switch.

K

Keza Shah

I’m enjoying it and liking it only bad thing is cant find anyone online to play with very rare atm

T

Tom Daly

Please keep us updated if they do patch this, as I really want to get this but after reading the reviews I’ve been really put off

R

Ryne Santos

Spawn Wave mentioned that WWE may have forced 2k to release the game ahead of their preparedness.

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Happy Rusev Day!

That’s great the store will take back an opened game, in the USA you don’t get that much! While I try to be open minded on reviews, I usually will take a review to heart if multiple sources say it’s crap. And more often than not, I agree with IGN’s reviews. There’s been some cases I’ve disagreed with them but I consider for video games it to be a bad sign when I see a negative review.

Movies are a different beast though. LOL

K

Kyle Mize

Keep us updated it for sure. I have the game on my Xbox, but would be more than happy to buy it on the Switch and play on the go

J

James Anthony Quinones

can someone kinda bulletpoint the main issues?

L

Luke Lovelock

Nba i heard is runni g great.

J

Jason James Grubb

Here's hoping for some answers. There's no guarantee of a response of course but I've attempted to ask respectively and that's the best way to get an answer.

S

Shawn Van Buren

My game has frozen and crashed on me twice now..

J

Jason James Grubb

So I spent most of last night playing the game, well creating my player and a basic move set etc... Oh and a championship

There haven't been any improvements yet but I did manage to get a victory over the undertaker so I got used to it.

The game is far from acceptable in its current state tho.

Here's hoping the rumours are true about an update this week

A

Arman Alamin Siddiqui

So from what I can tell, the issue is with the port itself not the switch's power. And here's why. Nba runs amazingly well and renders multiple players at the same times along with the crowd and still allows high dynamic lighting on player's faces along with shading and reflections on the court. So its clearly the people who ported it who messed up, no excuse for that terrible frame rate

R

Ryne Santos

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom