Contact advertising [email protected]

Winston player here and i came up with something i figured would be cool and slightly...

G

Greg Bredy

Winston player here and i came up with something i figured would be cool and slightly buffy for monkey man.. now i’m not saying he needs a buff, just random ponder. So check this out: what if there was a way for winston to proc stun? My thought is that when winston jump packs onto enemies, he would gain the ability to shoot a ball of eletricity (much like Zarya’s alt fire) on the ground beneath him as he lands.. thus procing a small eltecrostatic discharge and stunning enemies around him briefly. Just thoughts

M

Miki Dela Cruz

Op. Lol

Z

Zac Murphy

Way too OP

H

Hamdi Ouennich

he kinda does that actually he does 1 to 45 dmg when he lands depending on the distance

H

Hamdi Ouennich

but id say his shield is pretty weak i saw a suggestion on reddit where he can pick up his sheield and when its not deployed it recharges but it has a 4 sec cd

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

I think if he jumps on them, it should stun them

M

Mina Davis

I feel like enemies should take small amounts of electrical damage when they enter his barrier.

D

David Ponce-Rodriguez

All I can think of is high noon Winston jump combo 2 op

M

Mike Wang

It's a neat idea and would force people to learn his jump much more than atm, but a different area of his kit would need to be seriously nerfed to compensate.

H

Hamdi Ouennich

i dont know why u guys want to buff his jump its really fine as it is his only weakness is his bubble considering it has 600hp and it on a 13sec cd
im a winston main btw i got like 150hrs on him

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom