Contact advertising [email protected]

To the professional players out there, can Winston defeat Doomfist 1v1 in the game?

L

Liam Sacris

To the professional players out there, can Winston defeat Doomfist 1v1 in the game?

D

Dante Cousar

skill determines the outcome

K

Khải Trần

No

L

Luke Garside

Every hero can beat every other hero. It's all determined by a number of factors. Use of positioning, mechanical aim, ability management etc. It's all determined by the skill of the players.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

It's an uphill battle, but yeah he can. Winston's 80 burst damage (jump, quick melee, land) combined with his native damage can make its way through 250 HP pretty quickly, especially if it's an unconfident Doomfist.

J

Jeffrey Lim

Winston can ult

K

Kevin Reyes

I'm not a professional by any means, but tbh I really enjoy playing Winston against a doomfist because I feel like it's a really easy battle

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Yes

S

Shehryar Qazi

your head is the size of a very large melon and you have no real way to avoid rocket punch beside jumping. You'll be juggeled to dead if both of you 1v1 at same health.

J

Jimmy L'honneur

I dont risk myself on Doomfist alone unless I have primal rage...

K

Kevin Jackson

Anything is possible if you know how to handle your people

J

Joshua Hill

The problem is that doomfist generates shields so fast that Winston will have a tough time. But if he lands his jump packs he can potentially out burst it.

A

Abdallah Alishah

Just rephrase. If winston dives a doom. And doom is mostly accurate

M

Matt Ramsden

Professional Players? Almost sure that's nobody in this group :p

K

Kevin Suh

It depends on the player.

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Both players saw each other and engage full health with all their abilitys active, no teammates to help on both sides. Fist wins the fight

O

Owen Cheung

It depends on your tatics and how your play style

H

Hayden Sprague

Yes but its not a smart dive

T

Ty Volpo

Easily

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

usually doomfist takes it easy and if u disagree uve never seen a good doomfist play ... like he bassically gets fucked u less he uses his bubble perfectly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom