Contact advertising [email protected]

Why on god's green earth would you nerf Zenyatta, blizzard?

M

Mahmoud Attia

Why on god's green earth would you nerf Zenyatta, blizzard?

A

Alexander Leus

Our little cyborg monk did nothing wrong and was balanced...

M

Miguel Aragón

Because JJonak, that’s why. Besides, I’d be cool to see the Ana/Lucio meta again.

村上勝己

I left for months cuz of the mercy nerfs

B

Brandon Marleau

Oh my goodness it's not even a big nerf. I understand the frustration but seriously. If you play Zen and actually like him as a character then this nerf will do nothing to you. He is not ruined. He will not be removed from the meta somehow by his SECONDARY fire speed taking a little reduction. It's not meant to be used as his primary method of damage, and with the discord orb the move will still do a buttload of damage.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

Kek

村上勝己

Thing is we cant even do anything about it
Zen user or not a Nerf is commin to old baldy
Either it changes meta or it won’t
I’ll still be spamming group up in fukin silvers with hanzo and widow as the dps

G

Gee Vee

It'll affect him as much as Sombra's nerf. It won't matter to a good player, but it will force a bad player to get better or change hero.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Smh. Because they want to nerf dive plus zen has been meta for over a year

S

Soumya Sahoo

Maybe coz they can't nerf mercy anymore xD

M

Mahmoud Attia

They just keep giving players more reasons to avoid playing support.

อิศรศักดิ์ ณ อยุธยา

Cuz jjonak

G

Gabriel Edgardo Monte

it's not that big of a nerf...

B

Ben Surkis

As a zen player I don't even think it's a nerf, u can aim ur m2 way more in this new change good VS ape genius and tracer witch was the zen enemies from the first place

C

Chris Green

As a Zenyatta main I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. His alt fire is barely slower. Up close to bust a diver ass it won’t matter. Maybe sniping a hanzo or a widow maker they might have a split second more to move out of the way but it’s not that big of a deal. I also blame Jjonack for being a god haha

A

Alex Bradtke

Because they hate healers and really needed to let off some steam because they had to release a new one.

B

Blake Parcell

What’s the nerf? Link to the patch notes plz?

R

Rubio Hector

Because in the hands of the pros he is god. They now want to Nerf things around the OWL

A

Andrew Elmendorf

I tried it on PTR, It is barely a nerf

D

Dinis Pedroso

Because Zen helps the dive meta with his healling orb but why would you cry over such a small nerf?? Cmon just get over it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom