Contact advertising [email protected]

As much as I love PC. Why in God's name the last 3 pcs I've purchased get the windows...

R

Ryan Rockwell

As much as I love PC. Why in God's name the last 3 pcs I've purchased get the windows 10 , 100% disk bug usage? WHAT. THE. SHIT.

R

Ryan Rockwell

Can't even startup a factory reset right now. This is ridiculously bad timing lol. Dead center of my class courses, can't redo all this work . Fml

R

Ryan Rockwell

Also I'm just venting to fellow pc nerds, cause I know which things to disabled to see if it fixes it, but just froze everything , figured is just kick it over, but can't even. Smh.

J

Jones Ramale Piitso

What bug is that ?

J

Jason Dudek

I've worked on hundreds of systems running Windows 10 and this is the first I've heard of such a bug. Are you sure you don't have a virus? Seen those do this.

P

Philip Gooch

I get it too. On multiple different computers.

R

Ryan Rockwell

This bullshit ass bug. there is liek 6+ components to windows 10 that will suddenly break and start looping pulling tons of processes, or one single process at 100%. And I have No clue how you have never heard of this bug Jason. Literally on google type "windows 10" and the top search is 100 disk usage. lmao.

R

Ryan Rockwell

deets for those with curiosity :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Rockwell

^ most of those work, but most often I have to factory reset it. I refuse to upgrade my primary PC because of this bug.

J

Jason Dudek

Disable superfetch, and search indexing. Had this happen with Windows 7, did away with those two services when I switched to a Solid State for my primary drive.

R

Ryan Rockwell

but my gdamn work laptop is just sitting here fried trying to start, with the loading screen never wanting to start up. I prob fucked it up from the force shutdown, but i didnt have another choice.

R

Ryan Rockwell

^ Yeap, its actually more common * for windows 10, and superfetch actually usually isnt the main one on windows ten. Right now its pulling so hard I cant even get the PC to roll on, or even get into safe mode, or inteo restoration mode, so something is super screwed right now.

R

Ryan Rockwell

ive only seen it on anything other than windows 10, on laptops.

R

Ryan Rockwell

ironically this is a laptop, with windows 10. and its a very important one, but it looks like im lost. Cant get it to start, no bios screen, nothing.

D

Dave Coleman III

"Nah fam, it's user error, clearly this computer you just purchased/built has been tainted by your noob Touch. Git gud"

Sorry about your luck man, I also have shit luck with Win10. Not nearly as bad as that bug, but the whole OS just gives me nothing but shit every other week.

L

Leo Rao

i hate w10 too, been crashing my past two computers rofl

J

Joe Sumner

Never hit 100% with any of my ssd hardware.

R

Ryan Rockwell

Laptop, can I change a laptop?

B

Brian Banks

Wouldn't have happen with an intel atom......

N

Nathan McCann

Are you using an hhd or an ssd? What drive? It's probably your end, I've never had windows 10 trouble that wasn't sourced from my own build

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom