Contact advertising [email protected]

As much as I love PC. Why in God's name the last 3 pcs I've purchased get the windows...

R

Ryan Rockwell

Read above, common issue

I

Ian Nathaniel Mikkelsen

what version and what update / build is ur windows 10 on

M

Matthew Reed

It's one of the pre installed software that they use

M

Marcus Yagambaram

Have you tried turning minecraft settings down?

G

Gregory Listman

Same prob with my laptop. Deaf and can't even boot into bios.

N

Nathan McCann

I've never heard of an ssd having an issue with windows 10. I asked a question to diagnose it but you would rather just complain about thr issue than fixing it, clearly.

J

Jonathan Drake

Why are you not building your own?

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I had this everytime i start up browser.I believe its com surogat(if i'm not mistaken) that is the problem.It will startup and keep running when opening an internet page. (Keeps running after closing i-page)

R

Ryan Rockwell

Now it just looks forever and unable to repair disk, automatic repair fails, I'm pretty sure it's graveyard now

K

Kyle King

Nope u just need to get ur windows 10 product key and use that to activate a fresh copy u can download a windows 10 instal usb using a handy bit of software that is easy to find on Microsoft site it will creat a windows 10 usb drive that u boot Into and instal windows 10 without all the bullshit bloatware this bug u speak of is defenetly not part of the base operating system and this will resolve that issue I can personally guarantee this as I have built and repaired thousands of computers with windows 10 and if only encountered this issue on OEM products from HP and lenova and Toshiba not on any system after I back up the clients data and format and reinstal the os from Microsoft iso NOT from OEM instal medium if u lived near me I would be willing to do this for u for next to nothing to show u that this problemb is not native to windows 10 bit it is a problemb introduced by the OEM thay basicly are afraid that Microsoft will introduce a product that will not fail under normal use sercomestances so thay have to supplement that by dumping in bloted malware programs and antiquated OEM branding firmware and "self help" software as none of these things are needed on windows 10 i assure you all u need is basic drivers and the base OS and NOTHING more short of user specific preferential software like chrome and games and so on and if u read threw the Microsoft end user licence agreement and recommended instal procedures it specifically mansions many of these things of talked about because all these jack ass OEMs are making it so Microsoft can't fulfill there vision of on OS across all systems meaning thay want to have Windows 10 be the os for everything computers cellphones tablets smart home devices and so on and with all the OEMs making there products harder to use people are less likely to want that ya just go instal windows 10 from from Microsoft and see what I am talking about

N

Nicholas Fletcher

Shit HDD's

L

Luke Brown

Its not a bug your using a HDD correct?

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

That's why you shouldnt run os, and game on same hdd

M

Michael Brainer

Sounds like too much penises. Get some air filters.

D

Davin Stott

Its a common issue my laptop does the same thing, haven't gotten around to fixing it. Just fixed it on someone else's last week though

J

Jason Dudek

Here's a list of things to try:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Maxx Bullet

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Maxx Bullet

Windows App settings will solve High Memory & CPU usage

R

Ryan Rockwell

Disk, not CPU. two diff things :p but i already know how to fix it, I just cant get in to get my windows key to reset it :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom