Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why is everything that should be so EASY, so DIFFICULT FOR NINTENDO?! -...

D

Derek Beattie

Why is everything that should be so EASY, so DIFFICULT FOR NINTENDO?!
- achievement/trophy like system
- voice chat
- customizable UI
- storage space
- play records shown per software
- multimedia functionality
- amiibo, and hardware shortages
- limited/collectors edition shortages
- virtual console implementation (look at how well sony does it)
- E3 - gotta build hype. And keep it there. Especially with this new system launch, if i dont see some big surprises i will be extremely dissapointed.

Not trying to just knock Ninty, they are the most talented game company out there with the best games. But seriously, what is the deal. Its like pulling teeth, just to get stuff that is industry standard. Why does it seem with every new system they take 3 steps forward and 2 steps back?

A

Anthony Haftner

They always have and always will do things their way.

G

Gustavo Brito

I had a crush on this beautiful girl in high school. She used to kinda flirt with me every now and then, but when I asked her out, she said no, in a playful manner, and flirted with me some more. She used to wink at me, blow kisses, even kiss me on the cheek when she greeted me in the mornings. She knew what she was doing. But she also knew damn well what I wanted. I saw her at the high school reunion and she was still beautiful, and still single. She was pleased to see me, and immediately sat next to me. She kinda hit the flirt button on me at one point that night, and I had to stop her. I asked her why she was like that with me back in high school. Her response? "If I gave you exactly what you wanted, you would have nothing more to want. The idea was to keep you interested by making you feel like something was going to happen eventually." That was messed up on her part. It's a messed up philosophy to play with someone's emotions in that way.
And that, my friends, is what I feel Nintendo's exact philosophy is when it comes to their loyal fans.

W

William Jarael Smith

1. Don't need trophies or achievements.
2. I kind of agree with, but also isn't really that big of a deal to me.
3. Aside from choosing a background picture, PS4 and Xbox One don't really have customizable UI's.
4. Storage space I agree with.
5. Play records are there.
6. Don't really need multimedia.
7. amiibo and and hardware shortages aren't an easy fix.
8. They're called limited/collectors editions for a reason.
9. VC I agree with.
10. I'm sure there's gonna be great stuff at E3.

K

Keith Pickard

Agreed, hope Nintendo cleans up its act now that they are finally back in the spotlight. Sony has been stealing it for years with no real competition since Microsoft sucks these days and rarely gets exclusives.

P

Paul Rod

Dont show Iwata with this complaint. He made Nintendo great! the Steve Jobs of Nintendo <3

J

Joshua Pearl

"Their way" is such a garbage excuse at this point.

C

Cameron Hale

Still new system some of that stuff is being implemented.

J

John DeVasto

I'll be honest I don't care about most of that list, if they can get the Amiibos and switch stocked and a Pokémon game for the Switch out then I'm good.

P

Page Fantasma James

Most of that has nothing to do with actually playing video games is why lol

R

Ryan Morrison

- achievement/trophies are pointless add-ons used as a dick measuring system.
- I've never used voice chat when I play on other consoles and fail to see how it can benefit Nintendo.
- Have you not seen the 3DS and their UI customizing? Its the same as on Playstation.
- I agree on storage space, though, it did keep the cost of the Switch down.
- You can find that in the Switch settings. Click on your profile picture.
- I have a TV and internet enabled PC for multimedia. I don't need that on my Switch. I bought it to play games.
- amiibo shortages are due to scalpers. Increasing production of them will not stop scalpers from buying them. Hardware shortages are based on getting parts. If they can't get the parts they can't make the system. Toshiba have confirmed that the parts Nintendo need are in massive demand from other, larger companies.
- limited/collectors editions are by definition designed to be limited.
- Besides not tying purchases to the account what do other companies do different?
- E3 overhype is what leads to disappointment. Having real expectations for E3 results is the way to go.

H

Héctor A. García Cortéz

You snooze you loose thats how limited edition works.
And fuck no on trophies.

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

Achievement/Trophies not Nintendo fault.........they give companies the okay to do whatever they choose, in order words they are not force to put them in every game they make for sony and microsoft system...........look at Disgaea 5 for Switch it have same notification system as ps4 where they pop up and everything...........they give the choice......and I agree with developers when they bring their game over its not needed to put

N

Nate Johnson

Why is it that you can't accept something for what it is? Why does it need to fit you? Tons of REAL Nintendo fans don't give a shit about any of those things. Vc would be nice, but I have a feeling that will be a thing of the past and the library that comes with the paid service will be the future.
"Limited edition" shortages... Ummm... I'll just let that sink in...
The hardware shortages is nothing new for Nintendo. Remember the Wii? Remember 3ds launch? NES classic?
Storage space is customizable, hence the sd card slot.
Multimedia functionality? Not sure what you mean... If you're talking about Netflix, hulu, YouTube etc... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Amiibos are not that easy to make and not sure what that has to do with the argument of other consoles being able to do it because Amiibos are Nintendo exclusive.
Why is it that you can't just enjoy what you have and as stuff rolls out, you will get more out of it? Sick of whiners on a "FAN" page.

J

Jason Knapp

Bc opposites attract?

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

If "Hestu's Gift" is any indication, Nintendo doesn't care about achievements either.

P

Pete Dorsett

People want there switch to be an Xbox/ps so bad. This is how Nintendo does shit. They don't give you what you want. They give you what you need.

C

Chandler Parsons

You do understand that voice chat, multimedia functionality,and virtual console implementation are all confirmed for the near future right? I guess you've never owned a system early in its cycle before

A

Antonio Rolle

Nintendo does things on the cheap

A

Antonio Rolle

The nes classic was made from recycled Wii u parts

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom