Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why cant we pre order games in the eshop like the other consoles?

• Thread starter Guna Vardhan Yalamanchili
  • Start date
G

Guna Vardhan Yalamanchili

Why cant we pre order games in the eshop like the other consoles?

K

Kane Maberry

You can, they sometimes do it. I pre-ordered Paper Jam.

R

Ryan Morrison

What is the point of pre-ordering on a digital platform? You aren't going to get it any sooner and it won't go out of stock.

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

They had preorder on the Wii U so i am guessing it will be on the Switch soon in a update........I love that feature it download 99 percent of the game in the meantime and last part download when it hit 12 on release day so you can enjoy the game as quick as possible

R

Rafael Kwasi

another pretty much made up complaint and a spring board for all XBONY people - no thanks for that...

M

Mark Murray

I thought this was a joke. I guess when you don't have anything legit to complain about, you get creative.

I was hoping to open the comments and read a bunch of other jokes.

C

Christian Moody

The other consoles WANT you to think that pre-ordering now for games is cool. But Nintendo knows all. We should not doubt Nintendo. If you do, you should not walk among us..........or.....type among us.

N

Neal Dole

Probably because it would be a big middle finger to the retailers who push switch consoles and games... my guess

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

It's on a game to game basis. Or rather, the 3DS worked like this, so that's what I expect.

J

Jacob Stafford

Because it's encouraging you to buy a physical copy. Screw digital.

K

Kenny Kuang

Why would you need to preorder digital games? It's not like it's going to be sold out and you won't get one.

T

Tim Benitez

Because it doesn't matter. You're gonna get the game on launch date.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

There's literally no point other than auto-download while you're at work or something

S

Shawn Chamberlain

Who cares about digital games

J

Jeffri Tjin

Preloading is available in some 3DS games, I suppose the same thing is bound to happen in Switch soon. I was hoping to preload ARMS myself. :)

R

Rafael Kwasi

I also expect this might change once they have the new online service ready and working. But still, I see no real difference to make so much fuss about it...

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Coz Nintendo hate us.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom