Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch who else pre-ordered mario odyssey? and will you stand in line for it or did you ask...

R

RX Gaming

who else pre-ordered mario odyssey? and will you stand in line for it or did you ask them to deliver it to your house? i'm getting it delivered @ my house so i'll be greeted with odyssey right after school!

R

Richard LeTourneau

Don't see the point in pre ordering.

K

Kyle Lanier

My GameStop is doing a midnight release for Odyssey so I'll be standing in line! Can't freaking wait.. taking couple days off work...

K

Kevin Bruce Faircloth

Always preorder the games I really want from either Amazon or Best Buy for the 20% off. They be at home waiting for me when I get off at work instead of me having to go out of my way to a store to buy it.

A

Andrea Monteleone

Right after school i'll go pick up my copy in a local store :)

J

Jose Abuin

I did!! can't wait!! Also ordered this to put my games in it! Goes great with my theme

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O

Owen Gregory

I’ve preordered too and I have no school

N

Naor Anidjar

i gonna get my copy tomorrow. HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

J

James McCord

I'll have to go get it Friday after I get off work I work overnights so I won't be able to make the game stop midnight release

J

Jay Petrequin

Picking it up Friday, have the whole day off

L

Léo Mercier-Ross

I preordered it and I'm going to pick up at my local microplay right after school!

P

Pj Santiago Thompkins

Gonna have to wait till GameStop opens. I wouldnt get off in time for the midnight release (I work 3rd) unless they let me leave early for my b-day!

D

Demetrius Tyus

Amazon preordered

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

We preordered it, but the option wouldn't allow an in store pick-up.

S

Shaun Kleinschmidt

I’ve had it preordered since I preordered my switch back in January. Can’t wait!

M

Markéta Březovská

Preordered at Game but have to go pick it up

B

Brad Heuser

ILL BE GETTING IT AT MIDNIGHT :) I HAVE NEVER PRE-ORDERED A GAME - HARDWARE AND CONTROLLERS SURE BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD A HARD TIME FINDING A GAME

J

Jacquie Martinez

I ordered off Amazon because we get a prime discount I think it's 20% off if you preorder.

S

Sophie Duval

I have Friday off! So exciting!

M

Mia Rousseau

amazon pre order $10 off!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom