Contact advertising [email protected]

Which would you all choose, 1 million dollars or ALL the Nintendo systems, games,...

D

Donavan Micheals

Which would you all choose, 1 million dollars or ALL the Nintendo systems, games, accessories, clothes, toys, figures, and soundtracks EVER made ,brand new, factory sealed, and in mint condition since the days of the NES to the Switch?

J

Jason Schindler

The $. Buy what I want game wise then set my kid up for life. Save the hassle of reselling what I don't want. And hook my mama up with what she wants.

R

Rick Cole

A million dollars. I have all the consoles already and I'm sure I'd have no trouble filling in the gaps in the game collection lol

C

Carlos A Diaz Jr.

All the Nintendo items. You could sell all that stuff for more than one million dollars, not that I would.

M

Matthew Hill

Ok. If we're including everything ever made. Nintendo stuff. Cuz well isn't there an nes game that is so rare that it costs like 100k or something.

A

Adolpho Beliver

The Nintendo stuff, so I could do Let's Plays of all the games and use the ad revenue from all the videos I'd make to have a steady stream of income that'd eventually surpass a couple million, if I'm lucky.

Then again, Nintendo would slam me with their litigations to leave me with pennies, so...this is kind of a Catch-22. I need one and I must have the other.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

1 million dollars - YouTube

D

Donavan Micheals

It seems either way, you'll be rich!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom