Contact advertising [email protected]

which hero’s ult do you think benefits the hero itself more than it’s team? i’d...

L

Lyndsey Perdue

which hero’s ult do you think benefits the hero itself more than it’s team? i’d personally say zenyatta

B

Brooks Woodard

Winston probably. Can't beat an extra 1000 health.

C

Cory Diserio

ana 100%

L

Le Tan Khai

Mercy totally, her ult just for running away flankers

L

Liv Høyer Jørgensen

Obviously Genji, Doomfist, Torbjorn, Soldier, Winston ans Zenyatta

A

Astin Wayne Harville

? Zenyaytas ult is one of the best ults in the game especially in regards to the team.

L

Layla Murray

Um, I beg to differ, yesterday I used transcendence and countered 2 different ults (molten core and dragon blade) and got the cute Zen spray (woo) basically saving my entire team. Also its great to push the point with, and ofc makes me untouchable but definitely saves teams.

J

John Calderon

D.Va use her ult when her mech is destroyed just to get a new one lmao.

J

Joe Jenkins

Widows ult

J

Josefin de la Motte

maybe dva. often used for a new mecha after your health is low.

I

Itbaan Safwan

How could u say zen he literally saves the whole team when the ult is popped at the right time, imo winston benefits him more then the team

D

Dade Nelson

So a healing circle @ +1000 hp per second... Is better for the guy who CAN'T shit during?

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Pretty much all the support ults. Also Zaryas is great too, if you have someone who can combo with her ult.

W

Will Francis

You’re using zenyatta wrong

N

Nikola Oertel

Zenyattas ultimate is a whole teamsafe and not a selfheal o.ö i dont understand this

I Think its widow cause u use the ultimate in most of the cases when u could need the wallhack, not when ur team does. And its more beneficial for widow than for the most other heroes.

M

Mark Neoneo

Probably widow cuz no one really needs it other than herself

B

Bebo Ahmed

Widow or ana

T

Temét Aguilar

D.va's second ult

D

Devin Pacheco

Dva' for sure. Dvas ult is best for getting mech back, her ult is garbage for getting kills.

J

Jeff O'neill

Zenyatta benefits himself a lot when he ults. When someone ults trance can be used to run away and hide.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom