Contact advertising [email protected]

I love how overwatch will shit out all these new hero’s when they can’t even balance...

N

Nathan Espeon

I love how overwatch will shit out all these new hero’s when they can’t even balance the original characters

A

Antonio Neto

I feel like the game is pretty balanced tbh

P

Pratik Babar

The game right now feels quite balanced

J

Joseph Alexander

The game is pretty damn balanced... Idk many games so.

L

Luke Wright

It's not in bad shape, it's pretty balanced. Odd thing and there that could do with being changed but they've done pretty well.

Thing you have to realise is sometimes a new hero is needed TO balance things out.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I find the game to be pretty balanced at the moment. No hero is a MustPick and there's no actual concrete meta aside from the occasional Dive

R

Rivera Francisco

Found it pretty balanced, compared to other games it is pretty much.

M

Matt Ramsden

You’ll never be able to truly balance it

J

Julia Berntsson

I think it's balanced

A

Ariam Lopez

Dude the game is as balanced as it's ever been. You're mad that they're releasing new content? Wtf? Quit bitching

I

Iain Johnston

I reckon it's pretty close with just Moira and Sym needing adjusted. although personally I think original Mercy should have been kept.

A

Alexander Hull

The game is more balanced now than it's ever been before. Every character has been used by OWL players at some point apart from Symmetra

D

Dalton Matthews

Because people dont want to play as other heroe's counters and they dont know how to deal with certain heroes and they complain because it seems unbalanced because of that, so they nerf heroes and dont rly care cause people are going to complain about something

D

Dinis Pedroso

Almost all heros are viable only a few are still bad

G

Garrett Spicer

If you think they're all unbalanced it's probably you.

I forget the word but in psychology there's a thing where you remember all the times, in this case when you died to a hero but not how many times you got kills with them.

You remember what pisses you off but not the thingfs that don't have an negative impact.

T

Tempest Rogers

Worst hero is shit fist by far

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom