Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch When multiplaying, what do you use to talk with those youre playing with? Skype?...

A

Aaron Hughes

When multiplaying, what do you use to talk with those youre playing with? Skype? Dischord? Anything else?

G

Gregg Cerenzio

The Switch app. No need for anything else, but, I prefer to not talk to the weirdo's I'm playing with. In 41 years of my life, I did that once. :p

M

Marc Re Percussion

I don't talk

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Isn't the app for friends only-chat? I assume that means you'd only be chatting with people you'd already be familiar with...as in, not complete strangers.

Unless you just add friends to have friends I suppose...

A

Aaron Hughes

well these arent the responses I expected at all XD

C

Cole Moser

I don't really like talking with people on online games, because I never know what I'm gonna get. I figured THAT out the hard way with Team Fortress 2. And yes, I am aware of the "stereotypes", such as the whiny children, (god bless the poor parents who have to deal with their child shouting cuss words) sore losers, (I’ve had to deal with SO many disconnections,) and don't even get me started on those people who play their music.

D

David Storey

I look to my left or right (depending on where they're are sitting) and use my mouth.

M

Matt Parent

Discord or even Facebook calls, the Switch app is trash

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom