Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's people's opinions on these games: Snipper clips Portal knights Rayman legends...

C

Chris Hill

What's people's opinions on these games:

Snipper clips
Portal knights
Rayman legends
Xenoblade chronicles 2

Thinking of picking up some new ganes today and would like to hear what people think,me and the missus like to play together hence the first three (I was going to get dungeon quest builders but I hear the new one is coming soon and portal knights has a two player mode ).

Cheers

J

Joseph Largen

I love playing Snipperclips with my wife.

D

Demetrich Sanders

Rayman Legends is a great game to have period

J

Jacob Stafford

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is amazing.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Snipper clips was really fun to play in couch co-op, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is really great if you like jrpgs

T

Tom Bailey

Rayman legends is an amazing game

C

Chris W Hughes

Rayman,and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are a must for the Switch cant say anything on the other 2 since i have yet to play them

B

Becky Jones

Snipper clips is seriously fun with a group of tipsy friends

A

Anthony Rico Hemberger

Ray man legends. Top tier platformer

A

Anthony Rico Hemberger

Portal knights sucks

I

Ian Rooke

rayman beach buggy racing and poi all brilliant games

M

Mike Icon

Snipper clips was fun for a minute but generally a bit underwhelming, IMO.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

Xenoblade is the only title in this list I actually think is good. But that's my opinion

C

Chris Hill

Thanks for all the info everyone.
, ended grabbing snipper clips plus,Portal knights and rayman legends ,all three were multiplayer which look like me and the missus will enjoy together,Hopefully portal knights will be a easy introduction to a Minecraft style game but with some story and rpg elements which i think she will like (I'm going to get Dragon quest builder 2 for myself when it comes out) And will pick up xenoblade chronicles 2 when I finish Zelda,thanks again.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Snipperclips is the most fun co-op puzzle game I’ve ever played, even topping Portal 2.

C

Collier Godfrey

Research Xenoblade 2 first. It’s pretty niche. Though if you fall into that niche, you’ll probably love it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom