Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's a good game to get. I only have Mario kart 8 deluxe and am looking for another...

N

Nicholas Buck

What's a good game to get. I only have Mario kart 8 deluxe and am looking for another game. Im torn between Splatoon 2 and Zelda breath of the wild. Any advice when choosing?

S

Stephen Blancher

Breath of the Wild is GotY for most publications. You should definitely own it if you have a Switch. Another good idea is getting Super Mario Odyssey.

J

Justin Strawn

Zelda for sure if you don’t have it duh lol

S

Stephen Cobble

splatoon 2 is disappointing as no offline multiplayer

D

Donovin Macdonald

Botw spaltoon 2 an Doom!!!

M

Marc Marta

Botw is a must own on the switch.

Z

Zachary Moore

It’s really your own preference bro. If you like adventure and exploring, then breath of the wild is the way to go. If you are more of a shooter type of person who doesn’t care to much for action and exploration, then splatoon would be your route.

J

Josh Brown

Zelda, no contest.

A

Adam Metcalf

Botw is awesome but mario odyssey is just pure fun...

E

Evan Carson

Zelda will never let you down

W

Will Huynh

Zelda without a doubt.

G

Grant Morehouse

Do you want to venture alone or competitive shooter! I prefer online and multiplayer.

T

TG Richmond

Zelda/Mario, or even Rayman if your nastalgic & played it before. Splatoon/Arms, in my opinion, are more for if you have friends with those games, or better yet a kid in the back room of your house with a second console, like my daughter is & we play all the time

A

Aleks Howes

It really means what type of game you want. If you want a fun multiplayer competitive game go with splatoon. If you're like me and you prefer playing alone/don't have any friends and want to spend hundreds of hours running around an open world go with zelda

J

Jonathan Horvath

Zelda. If you choose splatoon you don't deserve your switch #toughlove

N

Nelson Guimaraes

Zelda.

M

Mike Grunewald

Splatoon 2 is amazing but only if you like online games . It's my favorite game next to stardew valley

M

Mario Kolarić

Zelda

M

Memo Memo

Gear Club is a Must! So is Nights of Azure 2! Both Amazing games on Switch

M

Matthew Morley

Zelda is a must but Super Mario Odessey is amazing check it out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom