Contact advertising [email protected]

what is wrong with overwatch ranking system? main account I've been in gold forever,...

L

Louis Mannix

what is wrong with overwatch ranking system? main account I've been in gold forever, highest 2300 and this season I'm 1975, I then started a new account and got placed plat 2600, how does this make sense?

A

Ankoala Sama

I was stuck in gold for 5 Seasons, managed to climb to plat yesterday thru solo q. My 2nd account was placed in plat haha

A

Amber Blosser

It’s weird. I stopped caring about my sr

S

Stephanie Rosado

Cause fresh MMR

M

Matt Arnson

I'm with Amber, it's really weird. I just stopped caring about my SR too. Not to get all tin foil, but I'm convinced that the game drives down the SR of older accounts to keep them playing. (I know I'm better than this, better play one more game!)

I mean, my peak was 2850. My current SR is 1850. Every season, I drop about 100-200 SR lower than I was during the previous season. I'm either slowly getting worse, or something is up. But like I said, I stopped caring about it.

O

Oscar Manzano

Who cares where you place, prove that that you can maintain that level after 50 hours into your new account. If you can’t do that then your sr on your main account is your true sr.

A

Aadil Saqib

Below 2800s it's all the same?

A

Aadil Saqib

Besides, those 10 matches mostly aren't enough to place you exactly where you belong. Play around 50-60 matches per account using your regular hero pool and you'll end up at the same rank across all accounts. That SR range will be your actual skill tier.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom