Contact advertising [email protected]

THIS is what's wrong with the Overwatch community. I've been playing this game since...

C

Chelsey Smith

THIS is what's wrong with the Overwatch community. I've been playing this game since day one and I've been masters or higher since season 3. But, since I'm a mercy main I apparently don't know anything about other characters. It shouldn't be something you can just throw around to make someone seem less skilled than you. It especially shouldn't be something you use to make yourself feel better about your bad decisions. Own up to your actions instead of trying to point the finger back at other people.

A little clarification, this person was playing Orisa for defense on Hanamura and it was the beginning of the round. Rather than holding at the choke, they put their shield way in the back near the big boulder. This is a bad idea, it just lets their team walk right in to swarm us. I asked nicely for them to move it closer and so did the rest of our team, but they chose not to and we got steamrolled.

S

Shawn Pierce

I agree shield placement sucked but I also will say I get annoyed when anyone tells me where I should place turrets or shield... Not nearly enough to message someone though

J

John Moss

>still using autistic in 2018

X

Xavier Deprisco

So basically the top 500 rein main was boosting your trash ass out of silver?

A

Antonio Saez

Criticism cant be taken in this game dont try to make people learn they ll learn by themselves one day or just dont learn.

B

Brent Hazelton

I like critism and feedback. If im standing somewhere dumb or i am doing something dumb, fucking tell me so i can correct it and so we can win

C

Chandra Correll

And then that person will post about how they're stuck in "elo hell" and can't get out because "my teams are always full of throwers and trolls"

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

While he is definitely being toxic and stubborn, tbh I would rather hear the rein main tell me.

Ik it sounds awful, but if all you've played is mercy then there might be something to be said about you not knowing.

Ive been lectured by support mains on how to play dva even though theyre barely higher than me back in earlier seasons.

See them play tank, they sit and poke with fusion cannons all game.

Plus mercy is easy asfck until you get to masters.

C

Christina Frost

Wish I could play the game and learn from my own mistakes. People that get mad and yell at others and report trying people for throwing get on my last nerve.

A

Armani Nova

Just received this message after responding to Xavier in this thread lmfao this community is so cringey

R

Ryan Lewis

I probably need more advice when I play D.va but this guy thinks he's already pro

C

Cory Foster

Wait I'm seeing a lot of comments involving a rein main?
Did your team have rein + Orissa? If so then orissa's shield was in the right spot and hitscan/Bastion/maybe junk should be behind the Orissa shield with one dps at front with rein, an Ana behind that Orissa shield would be golden in that scenario, and moira at front with rein

D

David Camacho

Its just a game tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom