Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What if Nintendo brought out a brand new Mario Sports Game, nothing like any we have...

L

Liam Rhodes

What if Nintendo brought out a brand new Mario Sports Game, nothing like any we have seen before. The cast of Mario would be thrown into the squared circle for some old fashion wrestling action. I think this actually could be really fun, especially with online multiplayer for Battle Royale events.

What does everyone think? And you clarify, no WWE characters would be brought over for this (unless people felt that it would make for a cool crossover)

N

Niki Coppola

Mario Wrestling ? could be fun but i wouldn't expect direct WWE involment outside maybe costume packs.

S

Sean Renaud

Look, if you call up the AKI team that did the Wrestlemania 2000 and Def Jam Vendetta (actually Def Jam 2 would be a better fit for a Mario Mash) I'd be man on on fundme.

Character wise you start with your basics but it's time we did two things, finished embracing 2, I want Mouser, Wart, Tryclyde, that spooky face as a ref (partially cus I want the next Mario Maker to let me make Mario 2) and give Square Enix whatever they want so we can have the RPG cast. Geno, Valentina, Mallow, Boshi. . .dear god Boshi.

G

Gustavo Brito

I say hell yeah!

D

Dylan Tucker

I think you’re describing Super Smash Brothers.

F

Fernando Padilla Martinez

Hell yeah I would love a Nintendo wrestling game

A

Alexander Parker

Would be really awesome! I think us wrestling fans deserve something better than the same 2K game every year, and while I'd rather have a more serious simulator kind of game (or No Mercy 2) I'd buy a Nintendo wrestling game in a moment.

I

Ian Bentley

I was just thinking about this concept the other day. It would definitely be interesting. I mean they already have a huge character roster.

I think the main issue is that its nintendo, and I'm not sure how they would feel about "violence" even if its arcade style and humorous.

D

Dann Strees

Professor E Gadd could be Luigi's manager!!!

L

Liam Rhodes

A good way around the potentially violent nature of wrestling would be make the game more slapstick like how the WWF Arcade Game was

S

Sean Renaud

Don't bother with slapstick too much, obviously some of it is gonna leak in but tap into the real thing that makes WWE popular cus lets face it they haven't had a good game in a decade or more. The games sell because of the shows and the shows are soap operas that always end in a fight. Give me a new Subspace Embassy

Actually scratch that tweak the controls a tiny bit and give me Subspace Embassy I can actually wait on Smash.

E

Eddy Nguyen

Street fighter wrestling featuring zangief

J

Jay Bazely

Super smash bros. Wrestlemania edition, watch Link get piledrived by Samus Aran and more.

G

Guillaume Oak

What you want is a sequel to this ♥

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

I would love this

D

Dave Bott

Mario Olympics?

K

Ken Copeland

No just no

T

Thomas Boye

I think Next Level Games pitched that idea once to Nintendo, but got it turned down.

A

Aoife Morrissey

If i can have peach and daisy in a ring doing pillow fight matches like in WWF smackdown then ill buy it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom