Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What does everyone think about the NEO GEO games on the switch? Are they worth?...

F

Freddy Giumenta

What does everyone think about the NEO GEO games on the switch? Are they worth? Overpriced? Just want to hear peoples opinion

J

Jason James Grubb

Price is relative, Ive enjoyed the ones I brought and definately think it was worth the money but I can guaruntee you other people disagree.
DONT!!! listen to the opinions of others unless you have a reason to believe your tastes are the same, or you'll miss out on great games that others didnt like.

K

Kadu Nogueira

Jason said it all

R

Rashad Moore

Love em! Perfect price and great selection. Might get Robo Army next.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Something is only not worth the price if you decide it's not.

J

Joseph Loveland

I have purchased a handful of them because for a while we didn’t have a lot of other games. Overall I am not really into them and I think some are a little overpriced.

R

Riley Horne

I wouldnt spend money on them unless they made a physical release of a big library of them, similar to a namco museum game

D

Dylan Pereira

Considering getting metal slug but that's about it

D

Daniel Grindle

Some look to be good. Would love a baseball stars release

R

Ryan Eugene

Ive enjoyed the metal slug games and most of the shmups. The fighters don't really appeal to me. I think the price is fair but I'd prefer if they were $5 instead.

G

Guy Bellemare

Cool arcade fun.. Waku waku and metal slug are my fav

T

Timothy Murphy

Metal slug is an amazing series, but I've played them to death already.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I've bought about 6 or 7. great games for that oldchool arcade feel wish they where still 9.10 though not that 10.50 is over priced

L

Liam Scott

I think on general all classic games on all systems are overpriced

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'd like to have a micro sd just full of neo geo stuff so much cheaper than owning the actual neo geo hardware

I hope they bring king of monsters soon

K

Kenny Kuang

I love the metal slugs games. I just had an2 player game of metal slug x with my co-worker and it felt so damn good. If you ever get them, 2 player on 2 joy cons is not automatic. You have to go the controllers option on main menu than put them side ways and press the r and L together.

J

John Starr

I had never heard of NEO GEO in till like a few months ago lol.

J

Jay Bazely

I loved the Metal Slug ones, the golf one was pretty good too, apart from that it's mostly been beat em ups which I dislike.

J

Jason Cameron

I bought one. It was worth it.

E

Eddy Riou Jr.

I have a metal slug game, and it's enjoyable. Really wish they could patch in online multiplay for their puzzle games. I would buy them all if that was the case.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom