Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What’s everyone’s experience with the “switch warping at the power/volume point” and...

D

Drew Turner

What’s everyone’s experience with the “switch warping at the power/volume point” and dealing with Nintendo support? Do they fix it? Do they tell you to deal with it? Mine is starting to have a minor warp and worried about it getting larger.

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Had mine since day one.. have a very minor warp to mine.. it hasnt gotn worse.. its fine.. it happens

D

Drew Turner

Marcos Fernandez sure here ya go. Like I said SUPER minor it’s hard to even see In the video. I’m squeezing where it is.

If you shine a light in there though you can see where the casing is separating. Like the glue is missing

M

Marcos Fernandez

Oh yeah I see it not big at all. How does that happen

J

Jesus Lugo

Word of advice do not send your Switch in unless you really need to where it is just totally fucked. This is such a minor issue it that you shouldnt be concerned with. Bigger issue is sending you Switch into Nintendo to get something small fixed and then losing your saved data. Its just happening to far to many people. Until they come up with a way to backup saved data I wouldnt send my Switch into Nintendo unless it was pretty much unplayable.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom