Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch well ladies and gentlemen, after my crazy experience getting involved with the Switch...

W

Wesley Curtis

well ladies and gentlemen, after my crazy experience getting involved with the Switch over a month or so ago, I finally decided to keep one of the 3 I had and sell the xbox one instead, but need a lil advice if you all don't mind, and don't laugh I've beeb out of the game scene for well put it this way I never owned a ps3 or 360 lol but main reason I kept it was for Mario cart, but I had botw and it was by far not a bad game just not my style, just wondering what games they have out already that are truly worth the money, like Splatoon, I've heard one is better than two and vice versa, to each their own and every one has an opinion like a butthole but it makes me feel crazy to have a game system that is worth the same as my ps4 with VR, and only have one or two games and it can't watch videos, movies and etc.. what would you guys do? and last but not least, some reason I fell in love with the retro Nintendo cover or sticker or what ever it is, but I was having trouble finding one and was just wondering what type of material is it and if it is a sticker does it basic ruin your system if you ever try to take it off like the old ps2 sticker theme packs, to the few who actually read all of this I truly thank you and appreciate the help.

Z

Zac Wentworth

I play BOTW the most and when my wife wants to play games I usually will put in Arms or MK8. I also have NBA Playground, street fighter, bomberman and puyo puyo tetris. It's kinda hard to say what games are the best for it. Everyone has there own taste in games. What I like others may hate. I played a little of the splatoon 2 test and it was pretty cool I'm most likely going to pick it up.

O

Omar Shariff

It would have been better if you used paragraphs and broke down your questions into multiple parts. Here goes:

MK8 is a MP game. There are a couple of games you might like. Splatoon 2 is releasing today. You might also be interested in Snipperclips. There are a few more retro games on eshop which you might want to check.

There are a lot of other types of games like platformers: Mario is coming. RPGs like Disegea 5. 100 hours easy. Couple of US titles like NBA, WWE are coming. DBZ Xenoverse 2 and One Piece might interest you. Fate night extella another Japanese game is also being released. Sine Mora EX is coming out next week I think.

You might be interested in football. FIFA might be up your alley if it is. Xenoblade Chronicles is a phenomenal rpg.

Mario and Rabbids is coming too. It's a strategy RPG with a Mario twist.

Then there are indie games. Like cave story, axiom verge, some Neo Geo classics.

As for the stickers yeah. I'm not too big into these but there is a specific type of sticker which causes damage to the coating of the joy con controllers. There are many sticker providers who have fixed the problem. Just make sure they guarantee the coating will not be affected.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Mario+Rabbids comes out next month, the best description I've read of it in a review is, "It shouldn't work but it does" - the game looks amazing.

Right now I've got Zelda, MK8, Lego City, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and a few others. All are killer games, in fact the only game I regret getting is 1-2 Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom