Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Two underrated games. Both casual. Don't Knock Twice is a horror mystery style game....

M

Maximillian Cairo

Two underrated games. Both casual. Don't Knock Twice is a horror mystery style game. And Picross is an easy puzzle game literally anyone can figure out in minutes. I recommend both!

J

João Pedro Lang

Love Picross games!

J

Jonah Carlson

I might poop myself

K

Kevin Epperson

I've read a few reviews saying that the frame rate on don't knock twice for switch was awful and they couldn't make it to the end of the game. That's why I have held off on getting it.

J

JoyThan Seow Yee

Sean Than Chin Yik should we get don't knock twice?

J

Janez Krnc

Heard terrible things abou Don't Knock Twice :/ .... the game LOOKS nice tho.

C

Callum Stanley

They just need to patch the frame rate issue but beside from that don't knock twice is a decent game for only about £10

O

Othman Hafiz

Picross is not easy if you don't use any assistance !

I

Imani Mitchell

I'm getting Picross next paycheck

S

Spencer Miller

Isn’t don’t knock twice a mess though? Heard it had frame rate issues and was a bit buggy.

A

Andrey Grech

I have Don't knock twice on Switch and it has awkward controls and horrible graphics, just forgettable. But I recently played it at friend's place with Playstation VR. Well, I s**t my pants.
What I mean that it's VR only game.

S

Sachariah Hill

Don't knock twice should have stayed a vr game it doesn't look not feel right playing on a console tbh.

K

Kenny Kuang

I love picross on my DS. It is fun indeed.

S

Samuel Feathers

Picross is really good

M

Mark Anthony Williams

Don’t knock twice is scary as s$&?... stopped playing it lol

J

Jeremy Albis

I don't recommend don't knock twice... FPS issues

P

Polo Flores

You really played and recommend Don't knock twice? I saw a bunch of gameplay videos, they all demonstrate it has Fframerate issues, bad ones :(

M

Maximillian Cairo

Minus the frame issues! They should Patch it!!

J

Jason Kindell

I got don't knock twice too hold me over till other horror games came out, I found it to slow and boring. Nothing really scary and the jump scares aren't even scares. I really wanted Perception but for some reason that game disappeared from the Switches planned release.

J

Jordan Vgcollector

Don't Knock Twice is the worst game on the Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom