Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Took me exactly 2 weeks after buying my switch to start buying amiibos. :(

P

Peter Petrone

Took me exactly 2 weeks after buying my switch to start buying amiibos. :(

P

Peter Petrone

It all started because of this.

J

Jason Holmes

something similar for myself, up to 13 now, pretty cool that there compatable on so many games already & future games, makes it easy to justify collecting them

M

Matti Moilanen

Nintendo knows how to make high quality stuff... And awesome stuff for nerds/geeks/gamers. mega man ahh....

J

Jackson Serr

*amiibo

T

Travis Guyton

25 away from a complete set

J

Jason Holmes

Amazon have quite alot for under £10, last 2 I got was zero suit samus for £6.xx & the koopa troopa for 8.xx

G

Gabriel Weathers

Idk, I love the idea and I’ve loved amiibos. But the further we get into the switch game releases the more I think how useless they are. Which is a sad statement for me to say

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Never cared for amiibos till I got my Switch/Zelda at launch day and saw the huge Gaurdian Amiibo..all downhill from there

M

Michael Fritz

Now if only they made one for Gunvolt

D

Dorian Guov

I was looking into getting amiibos after I got Odyssey, but I saw the prices.... I swore off buying any collectibles, I used to collect figures. I can't do down the rabbit hole again lol.

C

Cassie Taylor

Still trying to find a way to mount that end level display to the wall or something. Any suggestions?

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

You miss Mario Amiibo.

A

Alexandra Victoria Marie Reeleder

C

Collier Godfrey

Started Xenoblade 2 a few days ago and am already pissed there are no Pyra and Rex amiibo.

A

Adam Yaccarino

Just make your own lol

C

Chris Smotherman

I'm afraid to ask how much you paid for that Smash Bros Samus...

J

Jason Holmes

these look really cool, thought I'd just post here since it doesn't need approval lol, they each hold 1 game and are miniature

G

Greg Maniha

Amiibos are wonderful things!

A

Anthony Franco

If I were you I would build something custom out of wood, led's and acrylic to give your setup a pop. But that's just me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom