Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is why Nintendo is unique . There's every other console, then there's Nintendo.

C

Cody Alexander

"The Switch couldn't handle Call of Duty."

"Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Yoshi..."

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

I don't get how nintendo won e3. They shower a few games some we already knew about . Like cool they have "some" games coming out. You all act like they revealed something different . Mario is mario ( I love mario) but he hasn't changed much same goes for kirby they changed up a few things and everybody acts like its the best thing since sliced bread. Yoshi running real engine 4 and looking amazing was the only really good new thing to come to the switch. Metroid prime 4 had no game play or trailer . So what is the basis of saying Nintendo won. It was not only the shortest of the three but the presentation was filled with fluff

A

Alan R. Van Dalsem

"Realistic, gritty, dirty, dark" in some genres of AAA western games are is just over-done now IMO.
I'm more impressed with the games on the Switch, and visually imaginative games with great gameplay like Journey, Ori The Blind Forest, Odin Sphere Leiftraser, Okami, and many retro "8-bit" and "16-bit" styled indie games...

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

We all know the nintendo can run switch games and older show us something we never thought they could make possible before . The games they are showing could have been intended for the wii U and just slightly enhanced for the switch show us why we this is better than the wii U in every way not well damn I could have played this one the wii U .

K

Kiley Blackhurst

>"This is why Nintendo is unique!"
>posted to a Nintendo page that has people complaining that the next cod isn't coming to switch

J

Jay-Ar Dinamling

Uninque? yet not even powerful enough to have the next cod...

A

Artur Celer

Mario and the rabbits is just xcom 2 for kids :p

A

Anand Tripathi

Exactly

C

Corbin Raber

well to be fair the gamecube supported cod alot to even be on of the first consoles bought for cod

D

David Di Franco Jr.

Way to show only a few games...

J

Jorge E. Chavez

Fallout is way better then MARIO

J

Joey Barrentine

Mario and Rabbids looks amazing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom