Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is why Nintendo is unique . There's every other console, then there's Nintendo.

K

Kota Lewis

This is exactly what im talking about..

J

Joe DiMartino

I have all the systems so I don't miss any of the good games on any system

D

Dodie Bandonillo

Hopefully when they release new Metroid, we'll have more mature games...

M

Matt Skippy

I feel like people are finally noticing what i been saying for over a decade. Sony/microsoft games are just the same shit over and over but look prettier each year.

S

Sam Hurry

Well I mean if you line up 5 different shooters then compare it to Mario party obviously it'll look different...

M

Matt Parent

Did you miss Microsofts presentation? They had a bunch of colorful and wacky looking games

J

John Wedgeworth

And I say this as a big Nintendo fan (and major Switch advocate):

Nintendo's first and second party games are so unique and excellent that they more than make up for the deficit of major 3rd party blockbusters, and between those games, and the unique form factor / use cases we get from the Switch, I think the system would continue to thrive even if we never ever get more than a small trickle of them. In this way, there's even a sense in which we can say to them "bah, who needs you?" - which is precisely the sentiment this post conveys. True enough as far as it goes.....

.......but you know what would be EVEN BETTER than getting by just fine without these blockbuster 3rd party IPs?............

.............having them!!!!

So, while I certainly don't think our not having them is something to cry or fret or kvetch too much about, neither do I think that our NOT having them is something to celebrate (or at least something to laugh about). We're fine without em, yes, we'd be even better with em, and we don't have em - for the most part. Let's hope we get em.

Cheers!

S

Sergio Ryan

That is a bad comparison. All systems have their own colorful platform game. You can't compare a steak to an apple.

T

Trevor Brown

Why can't we have both on the switch?? Why does it have to be one or the other?

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

How quickly do people forget the flop that wii u was. They had 1st and 2nd party support but without the third party they flopped. Not everyone plays games on steam and pc so to them any exclusive that xbox one gets are exclusives to them on that platform. I myself do not like pc gaming. So any exclusive that comes to xbox one and ps4 will only be played on those consoles

B

Bella Hale

Let's be civil. Also everyone should check their message requests. I sent a few of you a message.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Correction.
There's Call of Duty, then there's Nintendo.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

why so serious? it's just a funny post. some players like realistic shooter, some like the fantastic world and funny actions. and Nintendo established their brand in creativeness, that's true.

A

Ahmer Khan

Still Can't compare to the stories of sony's exclusives like uncharted and last of us series just sayin ! I love Nintendo too

R

RevKev Qlotsche

Yeah... i got bored of first person shooters like 5 years ago, and haven't played one since.

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

The real question is...which cod is which?

J

James Buckley

You do realize that those other consoles have great games that aren't shooters too...?

A

Arman Antonyan

True Story

J

Jose Perez

Yet Call of duty has surpass Nintendo in lifetime sales. There's a market there. Just cause you aren't into it. Don't knock it. Mind you. Call of duty have been on the last three Nintendo consoles and soon the switch. So what's the point here

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

But we are getting that kind of game soon though lol I'm looking forward to WWII, saw multiplayer gameplay and omg it looks so good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom