Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is why Nintendo is unique . There's every other console, then there's Nintendo.

T

Twellve Carter

This is why Nintendo is unique .

There's every other console, then there's Nintendo.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

GOOD! I got your point! (Y)

S

Stephen Mahadeo

yea... but still was hoping for some decent third party games

N

Noeh Fa

The last one should be Splatoon 2. Shooter but with Nintendo uniqueness

D

Daniel Allen

Uniquely bad or good??

J

James Stoneburrowes

Lots of people are talking doom and gloom again because Nintendo didn't announce the same old 3rd party games on a 3 month old system.

It's THREE MONTHS OLD! Give it time. Do we want them to announce that at some point 3rd party games are coming or wait until another game show or Nintendo Direct to show us what ACTUALLY IS COMING??

Patience is needed as the other systems are 4 years old now. Developers have had time on those systems.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

S

Stephen Mahadeo

the unreal engine 4 games has way too much dark shadows...but then there's Mario Odyssey

D

Derek Beattie

So true. Ive been saying this foe the past decade. Not knocking the shooter games but when thats all the system really has, its not doing much.

D

Dylan Kennedy

Implying theres anything wrong with the artstyle of the other games in the pic

A

Aaron Briggs

Lol

R

Rafael Kwasi

One of the main reasons why all my favourite consoles came from Nintendo, they all stood for innovative games more focussing on the content and the playability than on the tech specs. I have XB360 too and yes, some games look much better, but all of them become pretty much boring after a few hours. I prefer fun, coulours and all that too dark dodging war games - it's my choice and I am fine with all who think different, but why bother with this group? Puzzles me, just all of you naggers should know that your games do not become better from slagging the Nintendo consoles ;)

J

Joseph Loveland

I wouldn't mind a good realistic FPS shooter on Switch

A

Andrew Sauer

Sooo unique..... you act like they've never had a shooter on any of their consoles wth every console has uniqueness not just Nintendo every one has console exclusives along with Nintendo

C

Callum Burns

Luke Johnson

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

This post is dumb, as if every console only has call of duty? Either you're an idiot or you're genuinely missing out.

T

Tom Courtney

ITS A JOKE POST. LAUGH YOU HEATHENS

J

Joe DiMartino

Apparently the op didn't see Microsofts E3. Plenty of diversity and games. I like Nintendo but be fair

D

Donald Thomas

Let's forget about Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts, Spider-Man, and every JRPG on the PS4

A

Ajay Kumar

Guys no need to fight. Buy both PS & Nintendo atleast we have two different genre of games. If they might have same configuration & releasing same games then gaming will become boring. We are living in best era in gaming just enjoy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom