Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch These are All my Games , Add Arms to the picture but I just Sold that one because just...

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

These are All my Games , Add Arms to the picture but I just Sold that one because just not the right game for me ..great game but not a big fighting game player and besides that I don't have another person to play with unless online . Planning on Getting Skyrim and Doom and maybe some more downloadable that pop up I want .

M

Matt Parent

You can take screenshots with the Switch

C

Coralis Artigas

How is WonderBoy?

L

Luke Cable

You need to get some stardew valley in ya life.

C

Christine Campbell

How is Mario and rabbits

T

Tim Flounoy Marioles

I wasnt feeling arms either and currently going to sell splatoon 2 due to the fact im not a big competitive multiplayer type gamer

C

Chris Hickmon

Only thing you missing is death squared

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Liked Wonderboy...finished steamworld 2

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Not interested in starview valley...not into a farming game...game reminds me of Farmville...I read all reviews but I can't see me playing it

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Love Splatoon 2 and Mario rabbids I was having fun with until I picked up steamworld 2 and by the time I finished steamworld Mario Odyssey came out

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Not sure when I'll get back to Mario rabbids...because of Mario Odyssey will take me awhile because I like to try to unlock everything and not breeze thru story line ..then OMG Nov we get Doom and Skyrim which Skyrim will take me who knows .... I have not picked up Zelda in ages and I still need to jump back into that... Nintendo is outdoing themselves on a great New System..Ton of great games . Love my switch..have not picked up my PS4 in ages and I just bought new South Park which I only played like a day of..

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Death squared have not looked into that

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Ohh yeah waiting for the DLC of snipperclips

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Get implosion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom