Contact advertising [email protected]

There's a difference between (constructive) criticism/opinions and just being plain...

• Thread starter Tara Meadowbrooke
  • Start date
T

Tara Meadowbrooke

There's a difference between (constructive) criticism/opinions and just being plain rude.

If you can't refrain from being rude while giving criticism, then put the keyboard down and walk away.

Since I know some people might want/need an example, I will use one that seems to be a recurring theme today.

Good example of criticism/opinion: "This is a little revealing for my tastes and it could include a little more character reference to tie it together."

Bad example of criticism/opinion: "This is a thot. I hate thots. Begone and keep your body to yourself like me, a non-thot."

Also, while you are free to respond to criticisms and opinions, please keep it civil if they are not being rude. If they find something too revealing, but were not rude, then don't jump down their throat for their opinion.

Thank you and please stop making me word so hard.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

❤

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

Please like and bump my post, friends.

We need to keep this above the hate and sexy picture threads

A

Alexis Harvey

❤

E

Enrique Sandoval

If anyone posts more of that Justice for Austen posts. I will ban you from the group. Just a heads up. I've had to delete 5 posts so far. Its getting to be spam.

K

Kelly Sophia

This.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Though tbf I sometimes say things like "begone thot", but I never expect anyone to take it seriously haha. Simple jokes are well and good I think

Z

Zachary Nielsen

most of the time people arent being serious when they say that tbh

M

Mustafa Yasin Öztürk

meanwhile in overwatch community:

K

Kit Kathy Rodewald

grrr

A

Anyssa-Lauren PaganWilliams

really? i post something harmless and it gets removed but these naked photos with fat pussy outlines are dick bulges are okay yall are jokes man frfr ✌✌✌

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom