Contact advertising [email protected]

There needs to be more weapon skins because gold weapons are totally meaningless now...

• Thread starter Matthew Edward Johnson
  • Start date
M

Matthew Edward Johnson

There needs to be more weapon skins because gold weapons are totally meaningless now and I'd rather have a diamond weapon for my main than a gold for someone I never use. Make CP relevant again

J

Josue Ortiz

Stfu

K

Kristine Picken

Descending down the Minecraft hole we are

L

Lucas Antunes

Such nonsense

L

Lucas Antunes

J

Juan Negron

Imo Golden weapons have always been meaningless ego boosters or trophys. Same thing will happen with every other cosmetic submitted through comp. People will grind for them only to realize theyre meaningless.

L

Luke Schirmer

I just want skins that are unlocked when you attain a certain tier. That's the only thing worth earning imo

A

Alvaro Duran

I think Kaplan said he regrets gold guns because it make people grind for then instead of improving your rank. So i doubt he would add anything else.

A

Alex Betancourt

Blizzard regrets adding golden weapons. Because it attracts people that play competitive just to get them. As opposed to those that want to play the game seriously.

A

Ayu Shizuku

Thats somehow true

V

Vynyl Shiro

Your gun should've reflected off your rank. Obviously it changes colour depending on your Rank. As for Master to be different from Gold, just let Gold be the solid colour while Master has the sparkle effect. Grandmaster can glow white. And to differentiate Diamond from Platinum, give the Diamond gun a bluer tint. BOOM. Good CP guns.

A

Alex Strickland-Vazquez

Or have gold/diamond weapons for so many hours on a certain toon. 100 for gold, 300 for say, platinum, and so on.

C

Clint Chapman

What do you mean again? CP has never been relevant. Who gives a shit what gold weapon someone has?

At least in CoD it meant you had done something with that weapon.

J

Justin Lira Aguero

Having gold weps are just as relevant as having a lvl 600 account, they mean nothing just tells ppl how long you played, doesn't mean you're good, legit saw a lvl 800 in comp and all he did was played orisa, he sucked at it too was in silver

J

James Stumbo

Ive honestly always thought gold weapons are ugly lol

J

Joseph Simms

Gold weapons are the cosmetic equivalent to getting gold medals in a match. They make ya feel good

C

Christopher Hawkins

I never liked gold guns anyways. I hate gold painted things in my shooters.

A

Artashir Sar

Don't forget for people that play this game let say for a month have no weapons ....Remember this motivational post.. Person with no legs wishes for legs , person with legs wishes for shoes , person with old shoes want new!.. etc ! Be greatful what you have!

R

Raul Lopez

dude i always say that like for another 3000 points get like a diamon skin or something like that

J

Jerad Burns

they should make it so after you buy gold. You can then buy diamond for 3000 MORE points.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom