Contact advertising [email protected]

There comes a time in every gamer's life, when their virus dam fills to the brink and...

P

Paul Burkart

L

Landon Garrett

Download Norton (free), run full scan, find any files that may be out of place that could contain malicious software, uninstall programs that could also be doing the same. Get your problem fixed, delete Norton, and be more careful.

K

Kane Hewson

Windows defender, free, easy and one of the best

J

Jake Oorschot

I use free avast and maleware bytes. That has always kept me good. Anytime i notice a virus or even slow pc i run a full scan of the free versions of each and im all goods

J

Jarett A. Goslin

Just about 2 years without any. Just don't be dumb

N

Nikola Banović

BitDefender. It's the best one out there...no other av comes close to it.

D

Dillon Lysinger

I like the one called Common Sense

J

Jason Dudek

Avast's free edition has good active protection and I use Spybot as well (also free) I also use both to clean clients computers of viruses. Oh yeah, and I run Windows inside a Linux shell with both firewalls active, and properly configured my home network and USB ports.

I

Ivar Kuijt

Common sense is the best antivirus. Don't download any sketchy looking files/torrents. Check comments on torrent sites before downloading. Unusual high amount of seeders and positive comments all posted at the same time is a pretty good giveaway.

R

Rahul Roy Karmokar

Avast, using it from past 12 years

L

Luís Rodrigues Neves

Windows Defender? ;) :p But you can complement it with Malwarebytes. You install Malwarebytes, run a scan and it will kill every bug in the zoo. Unless you're highly infected, if so, just reinstall windows, and make sure you get protection from day one. If you caught some sort of rootkit or something, is going to be very difficult to remove it, even with a paid one. Because one of the things these powerful infections do is preventing furtherly instaled antivirus or antimalwares to harm them. Rule Number one, get real time protection from day one. Anyway. Try what I just told you. Donwload and Instal malwarebytes, run a scan. Then go to windows security center, update your windows defender and run full scan with it too.

D

Dan Smith

MSE, Malwarebytes, and not being dumb about what I click on and download. If you're unsure, open it in a VM.

L

Levi Miller

lol now I have error 0x80070570 riding up my ass, feelsbadman

B

Bradley Neiswanger

scan & repair drive?

D

Dave Coleman III

Guys who use "common sense" probably are rootkitted, botnetted, and java-exploited like a mother fucker without realizing it.

If you're using Windows, use some protection. I use Avast as a real time/boot time if I really need to scan the fuck out of my computer, Malwarebytes as my main scanner (not in background), and SpyBot as a second opinion scanner. Avast is the only thing that runs in the background (with a 6600k and 32gb of RAM there's no reason not to have one running), SpyBot and MB are just there for scanning purposes.

You should only pay for anti-virus if you run a business and would be a potential target for a DDoS or make purchases, Avast supposedly has a sophisticated system for isolating purchases and monetary uses away from all other functions of the computer. However, I've never used it myself.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom