Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The splatfest was so unbalanced. I played maybe 3 game against mayo, otherwise it was...

• Thread starter Charles Robert Jones
  • Start date
C

Charles Robert Jones

The splatfest was so unbalanced. I played maybe 3 game against mayo, otherwise it was ketchup vs ketchup game after game. Felt like just a normal run. When half the games null out the total, what's the point? Small side will win.

B

Barry McCool

Same here

M

Martin Eeken

I was team mayo so I didn't even notice had a good time winning and losing

J

Jessica Brantley

I was team mayo. All but two matches were against ketchup. The others were mayo vs mayo battles. I disagree with your logic though. Team ice cream was far more popular and won.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Ketchup only lost by a % point. I wouldn't call that unbalanced.

J

Josh Brinton

About ¾ of my games were ketchup Vs ketchup

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Most games were K vs K. Splatfest was terrible anyway, since no way to join friends without a private group. I wouldn't do it again

S

Spencer Miller

The issue was that they didn't have mayo vs ketchup matches a lot. But apparently only 27% of people picked Mayo in North America.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

That's what you get for picking a basic condiment

G

Gabriel Guevara

That's what you get for putting ketchup in your sandwich.

J

Joanna Knibbs

I was mayo and once I got paired against mayo

J

Justin Pham

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

A

Andrew Guy

Does it matter? It was still fun. The theme isn t really the issue. They need to pick better themes and not be so bland. The new stage was excellent. I hope they use splatfest as a way to introduce new stages.

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

I hardly faced of against mayo i really wanted to if i knew i was gonna fight kechup half of the time i would have just gone to salmon run

T

Tinker Roberts

J

Joseph Maronie

Ketchup vs. Mustard would have been better. I don't play it, my daughter does.

T

Tinker Roberts

It happened to everybody. If there was noone close to your teams total you got put against your own. #crybabycatsups

D

David Martin

That's funny. I had separate sides in every match I played. Lost a lot as mayo. But won some too. And saw very few buckets on mayo side. But a lot on ketchup side

B

Brandon Stalnaker

I won a lot as mayo and just because you had bigger numbers doesn't mean you should win. It's Quality over Quantity and our mayo was artisanal. Lol

M

Mark Arthur

This is the reason I choice Mayo so that I could actually play as it was intended.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom