Contact advertising [email protected]

Swear man I hate pc gaming sometimes lol some games just run so crappy. Cod black ops...

J

Jeremy Ray Clark

Swear man I hate pc gaming sometimes lol some games just run so crappy. Cod black ops 3, til I upgrade my cpu i dropped resolution down to 900p with everything on low. For a while I got 60 fps steady pretty much cause I enable v-sync. Here lately frames have been dropping down in the 20s. Don't know wtf is going on but need help lol "PFA"

K

Khalid AL-zain

its the setup...you need to have a PC to run that game...

S

Scott Buss

Fish......?

J

Jeremy Ray Clark

"Pic for attention"

C

Chris von Theissen

CoDs are traditionally console games. they have little to no following on PC because there are better and more popular games on PC with better support to pick from. This is why Activision doesnt bother spending much time and resources on the ports, which is why they might require slightly more powerful hardware than a console to run at console settings.

Now the big question, what are your specs?

J

Jeremy Ray Clark

Amd phenom x4 820, Zotac 750ti and 8gbs of Corsair vengence ddr3 ram. I know the cpu and gpu needs a upgrade but I'm just curious on how it was running good and I was keeping a steady 60 now it's dripping frames

C

Chris von Theissen

That's just the nature of BO3. it is a broken PoS.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Paul Reeve

I have a gtx 1080 and 7700k and bo3 always ran like shit.

J

Jeremy Ray Clark

I had a 960 and a fx6300 and it ran decent. 1080p high settings i got 80+ fps

ק

קוני פטריק שון

Did you eat the bass? I can understand the catfish, but not the LMB, its not safe to eat a bass bigger than 2 pounds.

D

Dylan Pursel

I don't think 3 fish can run bo3. You need at least a blue tuna.

N

Niklas Shoemaker

Thats not Cawadooty, those are anchovies.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom