Contact advertising [email protected]

Sorry noob here (I own that shit), does anyone know any info or anything about any...

A

Adrian Ellis

Sorry noob here (I own that shit), does anyone know any info or anything about any cross platform gameplay in the future so Xbox, PC and PlayStation can play amongst one another.

Even tho I'm a noob, don't be a jerk.

E

Evan Baker

Wut

E

Evan Baker

U mean they make overwatch on pc and playstation?

G

Gem Bowie

Afaik there's work on different consoles being able to play together eventually but it'll never happen pc with console

M

Mario Flores

Probably never console against PC because it's two different games...and i think it would be possible to play Xbox vs PS but Sony has shown no interest in cross console play

T

Terri Stadey-England

There will never be cross play with Playstation unfortunately

G

Gem Bowie

But it's only certain games, not heard anything about PS4 Xbox Overwatch

C

Charlie Helios Sun

No if you're on whatever platform you're on you can only play with those people. That being said what platform are you on?

S

Steven Hendrickson

Crossplay has been talked about since I was a young teen with Xbox 360, it was done on the final fantasy mmo and promptly shut down. I doubt crossplay will become a thing, there's no real info about it that Microsoft hasn't been saying for 15 years now

S

Steven Hendrickson

Oddly enough, the people that are saying PC and console won't play together are ignoring that the few crossplay games that have come out have been specifically xbox-PC (the game gigantic on xb1 works like this) or playstation-PC (final fantasy mmo, and for a very very brief period UT3)

J

Juli Perret

Not sure about cross console, but I sincerely doubt there will ever be cross platform play between PC and console for Overwatch, simply because of the advantage M&KB has over controllers. It works in some games, e.g. Rocket League, but I doubt it would work for Overwatch, especially with the auto aim assist and such.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom