Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So this one goes out to players of NBA Playgrounds on Switch. Since the last patch...

K

Kris Palmer

So this one goes out to players of NBA Playgrounds on Switch. Since the last patch that gave us the Shot Meter to show whether or not you'll make 2-point shots, 3-point shots, layups and dunks have you all noticed players with a 3-point rating of between 7-9 hit 3-pointers with accuracy and consistency of an Imperial Stormtrooper scoring hits on targets they are aiming at? Let me give you some examples:

Kyrie Irving - 9 3Pt rating
Kawhi Leonard - 8 3Pt rating
Zach Lavine - 7 3Pt rating
Chris Paul - 8 3Pt rating
Damien Lillard - 7 3Pt rating

With these ratings these players should still hit 3's with good consistency but since the last patch...adding the shot meter these combined players have made less than 1/3rd of their 3 point attempts when I play with them. Ray Allen (with a 10 3Pt rating) is the only one that seems to be unaffected by this of the players I've unlocked. Are you all noticing the same thing I am? Write back with your thoughts and let's get this discussion going...

J

John Smith

I had problems with stephen curry lol. He used to hit 3 points almost 100 percent of the time. Now its like 1 in 10times. I probably had to git gud but i gave up on the game aldy. Ahha

B

Brian Jolley

I don't have too much of a problem with the shooting, before it was ridiculously easy, that may be why it feels like it's bad now, but if you're in the green on the meter it still goes in the majority of the time

J

Jahlil Shipley

The meter is close to zero on them it makes no sense

A

Adeline Le Borgne

Steph Curry and Allen Iverson still make near 100% of their shots for me. What annoys me more is that stealing is nowhere near as frequently successful as it once was.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom