Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So thinking of getting some switch accessories and wondering what people find are...

J

Jordan Chasse

So thinking of getting some switch accessories and wondering what people find are good ones vs. Crapy ones.

I

Izik Sanchez

So far I have the hard case for taking it with me on the go. Also got an extra USB charger to keep at work. Got the display stand too. I have a travel case that holds everything including the dock. I definitely would recommend a glass screen protector. Most recent buy is the adapter so you don't have to actually dock the system it extends the usb so you can keep it on the display stand

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I've got this and it works great for table top mode. Puts the Switch a little higher up, let's you charge while playing, and has adjustable angles. The pic is from Target's website but you can get it most anywhere, I got it from Amazon.

M

Majin FoulSpice

Pro controller.

J

Jason Foster

+1 for procon. This should be top priority.

J

Jordan Chasse

Ya I got big hands with long fingers and I find the controls are too small thinking of gett a grip for the joy-cons for when I play them on their sides even when playing with it in handheld mode it's onward to hold

C

Craig Whitney

I would recommend the orzly tempered glass screen protector and the orzly deluxe carry case . Both quality products . And the hori playstand is worth a purchase . The official Nintendo charger is a good buy too? It's expensive but charges the switch super quick

K

Keith Pickard

how would you define crapy?

A

Aaron Gonzalez

What's a "crapy"

J

Jordan Chasse

Sorry officer Gramer I mentioned to say crapy lol

A

Aaron Gonzalez

That's Officer *Grammar* to you young man. And I'm assuming you mean you "meant* to say crappy*" Crisis averted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom