Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So, the Nintendo Switch is almost 1 year old, and has already outsold the Wii U in...

N

Nick Cikovic

So, the Nintendo Switch is almost 1 year old, and has already outsold the Wii U in lifetime sales. How did you all like the Nintendo Switch in your first year with it?

R

Rick Edghill

Waiting for a water fall of games to come out soon

D

Dylan Jeffery

Great! Me and Caitlin have 2 In our household lol and 3 full sets of joycons. Soon we'll have all 5 colors (short of Mario odyssey)

J

Jamie Boyko

I’ve had the switch since my birthday of June 15th of last year I think it’s a very good game system a lot of games are coming out for it it will last for a long time I wonder about e 3 thiugh

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I've literally been playing home consoles since about 1986. And this is more of the best consoles I've ever owned. And I fallen behind in terms of how many games I can afford, how many joy con and controller options I have, my wishlist is growing, and my personal obligations are keeping me from playing about 70% of the games I'd love to play.

It's still been an amazing experience.

M

Matti Moilanen

I'm getting the Nintendo Switch (Red mario joycons edition) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe next week <3 :) excited!!! Hyped! Also will go buy super mario odyssey from the supermarket ASAP for it. Big success! It has sold well, it sells well.

S

Simon J Hillan

I'm amazed why people say its the best console ever.. Why?
Ive been playing games since pong and it's an ok console so far but I wouldnt say it was amazing.. I think ps4 is loads better tbh

A

Andrew Hoyt

It’s definitely one of the best system I have ever played/owned (I have own every single Nintendo home console) Switch even replaces my old Favorite Snes. With its hybrid nature and being able to play local multiplayer out of the box with out the need of a second controller is awesome. I mostly have it docked , but I love taking Mario Kart and Zelda on the go (also loved Odyssey and looking forward to future titles ) this has definitely been the best launch year with Zelda , splatoon, mario Rabbids , and Super Mario Odyssey. I absolutely love it .

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Reasons I think the Nintendo Switch is one of the greatest I've ever played:

IT'S FUN. The portability. The first party titles. The innovative design. The incredible power in such a streamlined form factor. The aesthetics, design, and function of joy con. The pledged 3rd party titles. The ease of use. The visual UI. The potential of games like GTA V on the go. The ability to pick up and play immediately with ANY game. The diversity of titles. The inexpensive mobile ports. The possibilities for the future. The expandable memory without having to make it bulkier.

And the community. The sheer joy of Nintendo's innovation. ^_^

D

David Nash

Cracking system - we’ve really enjoyed it!

There are a couple of great games - but I think the consoles game catalogue is starting to let it down . . . Just seems like there’s been nothing for me to buy these past couple of months.

D

Devid Ombra

I only played Mario Odyssey so...

D

Devid Ombra

Great game though. I think the Switch still has a limited library

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I got mine on launch day, and it has quickly become my favorite system ever.
With the exception of the Virtual Boy, I have owned all Nintendo systems.

A

Adam Yunt

Love it. Just waiting on some of these heavy hitter games to be released

S

Sasha Martin

I left Xbox and got a Switch. I don't regret it one bit and I love it.

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

I’ve only had it a month and I love it.

G

Gabriel Goes

It's absolutely wonderful. I play it everywhere and everyday, me and my gf love it. We've probably put over a hundred hours in Mario Kart alone lol. And it's also featured Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which is already one of my favorite games ever. I just wish I could buy another set of joycons for less than 400 reais (about 150 dollars). Yeah, living in Brazil sucks :/

T

Tobias Lingen

I played more video games than I did in the 5 years before the switch COMBINED. Its an amazing Console and I love it.

P

Paul McDermott

I've only had it for few days it's not bad needs apps , social gaming but miby am just used to Xbox

R

Rocco Bennett

Im wearing a playstation shirt right now, playing my snes classic i got yesterday for valentines day, but i think the switch is my favorite experience playing video games ever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom