Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So my ex took my wii I and all the games for it, including all my Zelda games....

L

Lois Ball

So my ex took my wii I and all the games for it, including all my Zelda games. Debating between having to spend 300-400 dollars to replace everything or just move on and get a switch. Which would be a good way to go? I really miss hyrule warriors

J

Jaime Bland

Switch!!

D

Daniel Garcia

Clean slate, move on to Switch. Who knows, maybe you can snag a bunch of Zelda games when the online features become active.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

This is why digital download games are great lol

D

Daniel Garcia

If later, you need to fill the hole, slowly search for them at resale shops. Gameovervideogames.com has tons of stuff. Sometimes at good deals too.

J

John Silva

If you miss Hyrule Warriors, get a N3DS XL

O

Oscar González

Challenge him to a 2/3 game of Mario kart, winner take all.

K

Kurtis Stoddard

If it's your Wii maybe he'll be an adult and give it back to you.
Although if not, you must have something of his. Keep it and negotiate.

J

James Mathers

GO TO THE COURTS!!!

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

F that if it's yours call the mf cops and have that childult made to return your s*** or call his family and say u will release unbecoming nudes, of him if he doesn't return it

M

Mindaugas Krutinis

He also took your PS2 and PS3 and your PC ? Damn, he's crazy. Just go to the court, it's your stuff, not his.

P

Peach E. Queen

Small claims court ftw

J

Jay Budzy

Switch

M

Marc Turner

Is hyrule warriors on 3DS?

D

Daniel Garcia

I don't think it's worth the stress to try to fight for the items. Karma will get him. Don't waste the time or energy on it. Head up in a new direction, not looking back at the one who took your stuff.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

move on and get a switch.

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

Get hyrule warriors on the 3ds

Z

Zach Viator

Get your shit back from
Your ex

C

Carlos Yarib

Sue don't let him go who tf does he think he is get your stuff back!

L

Lois Ball

I don't have the receipts. We were together for 5 years so they receipts eventually got lost

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom