Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So my daughter (4 years old) has been loving playing Matio Kart 8 with the assisted...

H

Harry Amos

So my daughter (4 years old) has been loving playing Matio Kart 8 with the assisted steering and auto accelerate as well as Mario Odyssey playing as Cappy randomly flying around. I am thinking of getting Arms for us to play next, any other suggestions for someone as young as 4? TIA!

N

Nathan El Argentino

Lego Marvel superheroes 2, Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania, FIFA, NBA, there's so many others I just name them off the top of the dome

A

Ananta

Snipperclips

R

Rico Verzonilla

Overcooked lul

B

Brian Foster

Can your daughter do more than fly randomly? If she is still working on the basics of video game control, BotW is great practice. That's how my 5 year old learned to game.

M

Max DC

Get Minecraft

A

Aragon Ana

Doom, kidding! Lego games specially Marvel 2

D

Diana Van Hook

My 4 year old likes Overcooked and Lego City Undercover. He also likes Bomberman a little bit

A

Adam Andres

Mine is 5 but likes Bomberman. She might be able to play as Mario if she’s doing well. Mine can now beat most of the game on his own.

There’s also Pokken Tournament which you can set the AI to very easy.

B

Brodie Thompson

My 4 year old daughter loves Lego worlds and Lego Marvel 2

T

Thea Blais

Stardew Valley, you might have to assist her though! She can chop down trees, fish, talk to villagers, give them gifts, find treasures around the map.

H

Harry Amos

Cool thanks very much! Any suggestions on controllers for small hands? Or just a grip for a joycon?

R

Roy Turney

Doom

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom