Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So im new to the PC version of this game and I got a few nooby questions if anyone can...

T

Tyler Burner

So im new to the PC version of this game and I got a few nooby questions if anyone can help!

S

Sam Dougherty

Did you try plugging in your pc?

S

Stephen Legge

Have you turned it off and on?

R

Reece D Asbury

What's up ??

G

Glenn Smith

Whats up needing some help

B

Bradley Chalmers

Shoot away

T

Tyler Burner

I know theres two versions of the game on PC but the majority play it on steam right? And as far as the game goes, its basically the same with dedicated servers and such right?

T

Tyler Burner

Just making sure im not missing something

G

Glenn Smith

I didet know there was 2 versions. I only new about the steam on

R

Reece D Asbury

Well the second version (Crossplay) released yesterday, so yes alot more will be playing the steam version, also th steam version will always have more I would say :/

G

Glenn Smith

The true queation ia have you found a server to play on

T

Tyler Burner

That is my next question. I know on officials most of them on xbox werr controlled by big tribes so i steered clear of official and played dedicated servers. Is there a way you guys find dedicated servers or just post in the facebook group?

Z

Zac Vance

Steam is more updated better graphics more players, and lots of mods. Unofficial servers are great but sooo many are modded. Use things like reddit or other websites. Just Google ark servers even. If you want mods, figure out which ones. If you don't like mods, our server is great ;) lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom