Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Moderately Boosted Nitrado PVP Server w/ Weekdays “Protection”...

K

Kerry Rendall

Moderately Boosted Nitrado PVP Server w/ Weekdays “Protection” Ragnarok/Island/Abberation/Centre Server Recruiting

We have:

•A 20 slot Ragnarok server

•A 20 slot Island server

•A 10 slot Abberation server

•A 32 slot Centre server

•Total of 82 slots.

I'm recruiting for a good server. No bullshit. The server is currently PVP, but during the weekdays we have structure resistance highly increased, this way raiding and PvP is still a thing, but drawbacks of ORP aren’t present. Plus, it’ll actually be easier to rebuild after you get raided. It won’t be like as soon as you log in, you’re dead, which is the case with ORP. During the weekends it’s set to the default structure resistance.

There are very few rules, apply to join the group and you’ll see them.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you.

STARTER PACK -

Chitin armour
Metal tools
A smithy
A level 75 argent OR 150 stego

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 20x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* wild dino Level cap 180
* No ORP
*we have structure clipping allowed (easier building)
*Structure resistance is set higher during the weeks, and default during weekends
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post. There are separate groups for the clustered servers, those links are in the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom