Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I'm LOVING Skyrim on switch! Anyone else!?

A

Aaron Lang

So I'm LOVING Skyrim on switch! Anyone else!?

J

Jefferey O'Neill

No

A

Andrew Defty

Me! As a first timer to the game, I'm loving it. Though having watched my son play it on occasions on his PS I thought it would not be my type of game... How wrong I was. So much to do, so many side quests, and all the DLC included...

Skyrim on Switch is great, even in Handheld it looks good and plays really well!

I'm happy to have gained it for xmas, and it looks like it will keep me going for many months to come!

J

Jeff T Meklons

Had a rough trot of it on the pc and stopped playing it. Was bas using key board and mouse.
So much better on the switch

D

David Paul Heal

I bought it twice already and I just can't bring myself to pay that price a 3rd time. I will buy it eventually for the portability. (It has become my default game to fall back on for years along with Borderlands)

C

Christian Moody

Playing it on XBOX One. But I do love it!!!!

G

Greg Maniha

Skyrim wherever you are, absolutely!!!

A

Ahhberry Klingonsmith

Meeeeee

D

David Martinez

Get xenoblade chronicles 2 also

A

Aaron Lang

A

Adam Onria Montalto

Yeah, but at times i feel bored, but I persist

J

Jesus Lugo

This is the third time I've bought this game. I've out so much time into this game on my Switch so quickly all because I can take it on the go. Decided to go totally different gameplay route from the other times I've play it. It's a new experience.

D

Darrin Lavallee

Yes especially with Amiibo’s !!

S

Spencer Gibson

I own it in VR and on Switch but haven't touched it on Switch since I got it in VR.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Yes i really need to play it more

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Never get tired of it, and when I’m not on that I’m on Xeno2

D

Doug Moore

Great port

A

Andrew Weary

Unfortunately, I can only play it in handheld mode because playing it on my TV makes me motion sick. The same thing happened to me with Fallout 4 on PS4.

S

Steve Snow

Can’t stop! I first played on PS3 but never beat the story. I just finished the main story now I’m working on the rest of the quests. One of the best games ever.

J

Justin McGowan

Does that answer your question? (Overly yes)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom