Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I just received and started BOTW... But I'm already thinking 'bout my next game:...

A

Alex Aguiñaga

So I just received and started BOTW... But I'm already thinking 'bout my next game:
Splatoon 2 or Arms?

J

Jay Petrequin

Splatoon 2, no contest. Arms is okay, but Splatoon 2 has a way more active player base so you'll likely get a much longer life out of it.

M

Marcus Flemister

Splatoon 2. Though if you're committed, BOTW should carry your time for MONTHS!

R

Rufus Hewitt

Get both

C

Cindy Peralta

I thought I would love Splatoon 2, and hated it. I never played Arms, so I can't give my opinion on that one.

J

Jaime Bland

Splatoon is amazing!!!

V

Vincenzo Vinsus Germinario

SPLATOON

E

Ebonee Jones Boden

splatoon 2 is more fun than arms

B

Brandon Verkennes

No. There is no "Next Game". There is only Breath of the Wild...

And Star Dew Valley...

D

Dom Blackburn

If your all digital like me then ARMS as it’s in the spring sale

L

Luke Lovelock

Splatoon2... but botw is good for 120hours easily

M

Matt J Walker

Splatoon 2

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Splatoon over ARMS

J

Jessica Smith

Splatoon

S

Stephen Pryor

Splatoon 2 definatly

N

Nathan Berger

Arms is ton of fun with friends if you take the time to learn it. But Splatoon is just better all around.

F

Filip Makowski

It seems like an unpopular opinion (just look at the comments above), but I would go with ARMS, and here are the reasons why:
* it's awesome in multiplayer, both online and splitscreen. And don't be fooled into thinking that it does not have active player base, since it is still played big time
* it utilizes motion controls in great way and is fun to play with that way (Splatoon 2 has motion aiming, which is also great, but still inferior - all the other games with aiming has this as well in general) - and once you need precision, you can easily switch to gamepad style of playing
* it's a new and fresh type of a fighting game, and if you give it a shot without judging it by the comparison to traditional ones, it is really deep, easy to learn and hard to master experience

Me and my friends play it together every week or so, and since I am the only one owning Switch, we cannot do the same with Splatoon 2 (no splitscreen). And also, playing with friends is kind of broken (me and my other friend played it many times and we always ended up in different teams), and if you have limited time, there is no way to choose your favorite ranked game mode. So, this settled it for me.

H

Hunter Powell

Splatoon 2

M

Matthew Sharpe

splatoon 2

E

Elijah Walton

I’d recommend Splatoon 2 over Arms. Even without friends Splatoon was way more fun.

However if you’re going to get a game I suggest Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Bayonetta 2.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom