Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I jus got my switch n I'm very disappointed with the eshop (digital downloads)

W

Woop Joel

So I jus got my switch n I'm very disappointed with the eshop (digital downloads)

J

Jason Evans

Whats the e shop like

R

Rowena Kls

Are you saying you've done like zero research in what's available right now? I mean it has plenty of great titles in there, but maybe not towards your liking.

R

Ryne Santos

How was PS4 and Xbone's online shop in its first 3 months?

R

Ryan Gillispie

Patience...

W

Woop Joel

Patiently waiting for the classics titles

N

Nithia Naidoo

The console came out in March. 3 months ago. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

K

Kai Lewandowski

Am I the only one who feels no sympathy for someone who didn't do their own research prior to buying the console?..

C

Casper Waaben

like everybody els.
nothing to do but wait patiently :)

C

Connor John Branston

just wait for tomorrow and see what nintendo says

B

Benjamin Bracker

Hopefully nintendo gets their collective heads out of their rectums and releases a fleshed out virtual console section of the eshop tomorrow.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

It's called patience. Not everything today could work like a microwave, giving you instant gratification.

M

Micheal Farrelly

Join the club

E

Elatia Langford

Switch is in it's infancy... and for a system that's barely got 3mo under it's belt, it's doing GREAT. By the end of the month, we'll have ARMS, Oceanhorn, Gunvolt Burst (which looks absolutely badass) and the first time Cave Story+ has seen a physical release. They could announce absolutely nothing new at E3 tomorrow and Switch would still become a beast by Xmas.

Also Shantae just dropped. If you haven't beaten it, you haven't invested enough this month to be talking about boredom.

P

Poseary Anglada

you are not alone my friend. Hold your breath for this E3 and like all of us, keep playing BoTW and Mario kart, hey there is arms to look forward 2...

J

Joseph Loveland

Give it time, it will get better. In years past Nintendo would have delayed the console til Christmas. I figure the early adopters should be happy for what we have.

W

Woop Joel

I have Zelda Mario Kart and Street Fighter the titles dropping or great it's just the digital download that I feel need more variety

A

Asad Feral

People keep forgetting that in the first year of a new systems life they have to work out the kinks
Next year there should be better stuff

M

Mario Jimenez

Nintendo has always been slow when it comes to releasing anything. I've been buying their consoles and games since 1986. Oh look!! The new nintendo console (only 3 games released)

B

Bobby Kumaran

These are teething problems. Give Nintendo sometime to iron out the issues

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom