Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch so... i heard NBA 2k18 and FIFA 18 are coming to switch -- two games that I am...

G

Gustavo Brito

so... i heard NBA 2k18 and FIFA 18 are coming to switch -- two games that I am personally not interested in. Yet the one 2k game i AM interested in, is skipping the switch... HOWEVER... on their website, the fine print makes mention of XBox 360, and PS3... two consoles inferior to the switch. Why on earth would they claim that they're skipping the switch because it lacks power, yet offer support for two less powerful systems? Where is the love?

W

William Jarael Smith

First, the fine print below is just legal information and shouldn't be taken as indication of which platforms the game is coming to.

Second, I don't believe anyone saying it was a "power issue". In fact I haven't heard the company say anything about a Switch version at all.

J

Jay Ybarra

Possibly haven't had time to Port it over? The other two were in the trailer and they're probably just focusing on seeing how the one sells first

D

Dann Strees

I love wrestling games , but anything after like 2009 has been horrendous

D

Dann Strees

Remember the good times when each system got their own wwe game ?

G

Gustavo Brito

Yes! At one point Xbox had raw, ps2 had smackdown and GameCube had wrestlemania x8?

G

Gustavo Brito

Day of reckoning was underrated if you ask me

D

Dann Strees

They werent all that great but at least they were different . It was so awesome how the story mode from day of reckoning 1 went directly into the story of day of reckoning 2 .

G

Gustavo Brito

Exactly! I wasn't a fan of smackdown but loved svr

D

Dann Strees

They had to compete with each other for our money , i remember deciding on an n64 just because it had more wrestling games at the time .

N

Nicholas Andrew Frayser

It's been confirmed that WWE 2K18 won't be coming to Xbox 360 or PS3.

G

Gustavo Brito

I loved wm2000

Y

Yaya Gélinas

i really don't care about FIFA. welcome to america !!!! lol

M

Michael Brulotte

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

You mean, Covfefa?

I

Ike Michaelberg

2K will get around to it, but with the Switch being an ARM architecture I think we might see more than just 2K. Glu could bring their games to the Switch too. In fact if they can avoid freemium I am willing to be that Glu could make a better game because they have more experience.

M

Mark Nalon

The switch is as powerful as the GameCube

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom