Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I gotta ask...what is up with everyone wanting such high boosted servers that they...

T

Trey Smith

Millennial were born 90+ der

J

Jesse Givens

Why cant people just play the game how they like and just be left alone. I play in official as well as highly boosted PDA's. There are many resons people play the way they do. Just dont understand why everyone feels the need to bitch about the way others like to play the game, as if it really matters to them.

M

Matt Kendrick

I see boosted as for people who just want to PvP, and not grind, new players that don't know what the best harvest methods are, and lazy or solo players who don't care about people opinions of what survival is, and just want to have fun playing.

The boosted servers have a lot of turn around, and corruption, so you need the boosts to constantly rebuild, but the boost causes the corruption, so its a catch 22.

I don't like boosted. Were at x5, and people already get way too much C4 way too fast, but to each their own. I like having a stable map over everything on day one.

J

Jack N Meholf

I agree. But not everyone has your same tastes. Believe it or not, people may not share your same tastes.

P

Pete Hill

official sucks balls thats why...

J

Jesse Brobin

I don't mind if the harvest isn't that high. I just like having high weight and oxygen. The taming doesn't have to be one bite. But really I'm not trying to wait too long for it to just be killed by some douche anyways. Lol its tough having a 2 person tribe. A lot of rebuilding is involved

L

Lucas Serrano

Because people have jobs

T

Tommy Spears

So many triggered kids on this post with shitty basic English skills. I originally intended for this to be a discussion....but so many idiots have made this a fun game.

L

Lewis Harris-Dales

Quite a lot of servers seem to not use ORP (from my experience before finding servers myself online), and despite working hardcore with 6 people to make tons of turrets and defences for a base, taking weeks to do, it sucks hard to come online and see literally everything gone overnight. Just helps people come back from being raided (including on orp servers) and makes this game so much more casual and mot as grindy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom