Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I gotta ask...what is up with everyone wanting such high boosted servers that they...

B

Bailey Stephens

Work full time and take care of a 3 year old. I hate grinding for hours at a time to make any progress. Makes the game get old real quick. Just wanna get to the fun pvp shit lol.

B

Brandon Wofford

R

Richard Dulwich

Because 14 year old kids in mega tribes suck ass

T

Tracy Dale

Some of us has life's of the Xbox so like the boost

T

Tommy Spears

I am pretty sure everyone has a life outside of Xbox that isn't an excuse to boost the stats beyond need. I also like the excuse of wanting to pvp asap...what about pve? I see plenty of people asking for a heavily boosted pve server and starter packs lol. End of the day this was great advert. Anyone looking for a great pve server with active admins and tons of events planned join Immortal Ark and check out
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for details. Or pm me.

T

Tracy Dale

Got my own boosted pve thanks tho

S

Stacey Sarjeant

I agree. Ours is boosted but not tons. We like it hard still. Ark should be hard or what's the point of being a survival game. Just my two cents.

E

Eathan Durnell

Busy People and just people just want to have some pvp without throwing weeks into it because they have other things in there life other then ark

C

Cory Harper

Above reasons about having other shit to do, but it's not just that. In the context of ark PvP people are so afraid of being raised and others hesitant to raid because of all of the time you have to put in to get anything substantial at regular rates. This problem is slightly circumvented by boosted rates, when you get raided you actually feel like you can build back up to a point that matters and counterattack. It also can help avoid the vacuum of one alpha dominating everyone else.

R

Rob Carter

So what if you have a life. I have a life, but getting everything handed to you on a plate isnt how the game was intended. I play on a dedicated server, but it's not insanely boosted. Too boosted is what 5 years olds would need

A

Austin Morton

Even with kibble on official that is a long time to wait for something to tame a ptera takes an hour and a half with kibble on official and a spino takes like 2 hours that's way to much time plus say you did get built up you lose your motivation to play if it's a grind to get back to where you were compared to getting your stuff back on a boosted server

D

Dan Collins

why grind for 500 hours when you can for 50, its common sense. Grinding materials for longer times isnt fun, doesn't make you elite either. Its the pvp thats fun, raid, build, raid some more.

T

Trey Smith

After playing 250 days of official very boosted stats ect is the way too go. Official is a waste of time, I still play it but I know it's a waste of time so.

J

Jesse Brobin

Cause some people don't have hours to grind away or wait for taming, then just to have some douche come along and wipe you. When you work 50 or more hours a week you can't be spending all the time that official takes

P

Phil Hannan

A tiny boost is okay like on boosted weekends, but these insta tames and mass harvests are just to much.

G

Garret Broussard

I can't stand boosted and I really can't stand starter packs... the best part is getting shit for yourself.

My server is lightly boosted so life isn't wasted

D

Dan Collins

once you've hit level 100 its no longer fun leveling, i dont get servers with only low XP boosts and shit, it doesnt make the game harder or better, just longer and more tedious having to level, "yaaaay... im level 100 again... throw a party" -_-

T

Trevynn Miles

How you gonna say the game was "Intended" to play officially? Clearly if people are running their own servers then Ark doesn't feel that way. I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally go into those highly boosted servers to test out all the new features, then occasionally fuck with people. But at the end of the day I go back to official, when called upon.

B

Brandon Taylor

We have a life that's y

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

You act like there is a point to the game at all, its never ending with no ultimate goal also not everyones a millenial who plays xbox for 8 hojrs a day

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom