Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i got the Switch backpack and this is the best thing for travelling while having my...

• Thread starter Cedric John Sebastian
  • Start date
C

Cedric John Sebastian

So i got the Switch backpack and this is the best thing for travelling while having my switch, school stuff and extra stuff all in one bag without carrying multiple bags. They have the messenger bag as well but doesnt have as much space as this one.

J

Juan Núñez

Here in Mexico City you would have to unstitch the Switch logo, because if flaunt it around here, it would make you more prone to being robbed :p

A

Arjay Jerome

That’s a dope backpack!

Z

Zoey Sutton

Remove the logo trust me that's just like asking for some one to rob you

P

Paul Tancock

I'd be the first person to bludgeon someone with a switch if they tried that!

S

Shawn Thomas

I have one too. I love it.

M

Matthew Solomon

I carry a backpack from Thule. It straps across my chest. If I didn’t have that, I might get this.

A

Adrian Chan

You don't need to remove the logo just bulk up and have that "you really don't wanna mess with me look"

A

Adrian Chan

I'm rocking this bag as well so not just chatting

R

Rich Greco

Love mine. And I’m 6’7” and 320lbs. So I usually don’t get messed woth

T

Timothy Murphy

My only complaint is that the switch sits literally on your back. If you play a cpu intensive game and then put it in its designated sleeve it gets pretty warm haha.

G

Gareth Echols

I got this one from Walmart. It’s good, but I still want that one.

H

Hayley Susan Goddard

Oh i completely forgot i got one of these !! Its sat at Work waiting for me , thanks for the reminder

P

Pee Jay Miranda Merioles

It’s good. But I’d rather buy Anti-theft Backpack by XD Design. Just for the peace of mind.

J

Jay Ybarra

I carry around camera equipment so I couldn't go with anything smaller. This works though.

J

Joe Mirabal

Just cover it with a Nintendo patch

J

James Gerth

Yeah anything I carry my switch in has to be unbranded. I'm not trying to get stabbed.

C

Cedric John Sebastian

UPDATE: Yeah i just unstitched it lol

A

Aaron Hughes

What kind of third world place do you people live in where you get stabbed for a switch?! XD

A

Aaron Hughes

On a serious note...no matter what kind of switch backpack you use. Branded or unbranded, they know what theyre looking for.
Best bet is a normal backpack and a case for just the console.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom